Busted

After the day was done, Jisung walked you home. You two laugh and chatted aling the way. School started next week and you were excited meanwhile Jisung...............let's just say he thought you were an alien. When you got home Jisung helped with opening the door. You were laughing at his cuteness until he opened the door. When he opened the door you quiet down ans had wided eyes. Jisung was confused and looked inside. Soon, his expression became like yours. Inside, the whole NCT, Chunhwa, Jungsook, Lily, Mingxia, Baozhai, and Nana were looking at both of you mad.

Renjun:
Where were you guys? We were waiting for you two.

Jisung:
We went to practice for half the day but you guys never showed up.

Yuta:
Just hold up, you guys are doing the collaboration right??? (A/n: See what I did there????)

You:
Yeah

Ten:
Ok, but why were you guys not there???

NCT DREAM AND YOUR ROOKIE GROUP:
Didn't feel like going

Instantly, Winwin hit Chenle on the back of his head and flicked Renjun on the forehead twice.

Winwin:
Pabos, you should know better and go to practice.

Renjun & Chenle:
Sorry, Winwin hyung.

Winwin:
It's ok. But next time go to practice.

Renjun and Chenle nodded. Winwin smiled towards you and you smiled back.

Mark:
And (y/n), I'm your big bro. And when I went to your room to wake you up. I almost had a heart attack.

You:
Mianhae oppa.

You look down.

Mark:
But to be honest, after I saw you weren't here, I called NCT and the girls to come and have a mini party.

He laughed and you ran towards him and tackled him. Since his weakness his tickles, you tickled him until he couldn't breathe normally. You got off of him and fixed your clothes. Mark laid there trying to catch his breath. Haechan walked up to be next to Mark and playfully but strongly kicked Mark's side.

Mark:
Ahh!!!

Haechan laughed and quickly ran away.

Mark got up and rubbed his side.

Mark:
YOU SAVAGE LITTLE B-----

He stopped talking and looked over at you, Jisung, and Chenle looking confused at him.

Mark:
BOY!!!!!

He finished.

Everyone started laughing but you, Jisung, and Chenle.

Mingxia anyway way don't we just have a sleepover. It will also give me and the rest of the girls to meet (Y/n).

Everyone nodded and started two prepare for the sleepover. The boys decided to let you girls talk and meet you. You went to the kitchen to talk.

Nana:
So (Y/n), tell us about yourself.

You:
Ok so, I was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. I came to Korea not long ago to live with my bigbrother Mark and to become a K-pop star. I can speak English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Thai. (A/n: I personally wanted (Y/n)'s character to speak these languages but I can only speak two of the ones I listed.😂😂) I am not girly, I'm a tomboy. I'm dating Jisung at the moment and I am really, absolutely, without a doubt happy with him.

You smiled at them and they smiled back. Suddenly Ten came out of no where.

Ten:
Girls, eveething is ready!!! Come on.

You guys got up from your chairs and went to the living room. The boy were all ready in there pajamas meanwhile you guys were still in your normal clothing.

Lily:
Ok, we will be right back. We are going to go change.

The boys nodded and you guys went upstairs. You went in to your room and the others went into the guest room. After like 3 minutes you got out and went downstairs. You wore this:

You were the first girl out so you decided to help the boys

As you were helping Jaehyun and Taeyong with the snacks you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and someone with a gorilla mask.

???:
BOO!!!

You stayed frozen with a pokerface almost like Suga's looking and the person. The person took off the mask and it was Jisung.

Jisung:
Oh cheese with biscuits!! I didn't scare you.

You laughed and kissed his cheek.

Taeyong:
Ok you two love birds, back to work. We don't want to see that.

You got back to work.

Time skip to 15 minutes later.

You guys finished and were now watching a movie. You sat in between Jisung and Ten. You smiled thinking about what happened today. You couldn't be happier. Soon you guys started to do all the stuff you do in a sleepover. With Taeil ticking it off a list. Soon everyone fell asleep. You were laying on the couch with Jisung next to you. Your hands and head on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat. And one of his arms under tou head and his other hand at your waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hi!!! Ok so something happened and when I was making this i accidentally hit 'PUBLISH' and it published my unfinished story. So if you read that part I'm sorry and this is the whole thing. Recently, my school had exams and I had to study so that's why I wasn't able to publish in a long time. So, i wanted to say that for my EXO Imagines, you can now request. The way to request is on that book so please go and request if you feel like I'm not forcing you. It's only if you want to. Thank you again to all of you who have read this book. It got 384 views. THANK YOU!!!! GOMOWO!!! GOMASSEUMNIDA!!!!! You guys are awesome. I wish i could give you a hug right now. I know most of you might think that I'm overreacting but im new to this so yea.....

That's all and BYE!!