The Answer

Jisung was staring at you speechless. You let go and looked down blushing.

Jisung:
Yes.

You heard him murmur and you looked at him with wide eyes.

(Y/n):
Jinja?!?!

He smiled and nodded. You wrap your arms around his neck and crash your lips on his. You felt him kiss back and you smiled into the kiss.

???:
OMO!OMO! IT HAPPENED!

You two heard the voice and quickly pulled away to look at who had said that. It was ALL NCT. You have met them all so you know who said it. Taeyong had. All the members  (except Mark) were crying and looked like they were about to faint. Mark was death glaring Jisung. Jisung and you had noticed and Jisung had hid behind you. Mark came walking towards and called Jisung to come out from behind you. Jisung obeyed him.

Mark:
Listen Jisung. I will allow to date my little sister, but if you makr her cry, I will take care of you.

Everyone's but Jisung's jaw dropped at Mark's words.

Jisung's POV

Jisung:
Yes hyung.

I said timdly. I never have seen this side of Mark before. He nodded and walked towards the group. I shook off what just happened and hugged (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV:

You hugged him back and smiled.

Jisung:
Now that we are together, do you want to see a movie with me today?

(Y/n):
YESSS!!!!!

Jisung laughed and let you go.

Jisung:
I brought extra clothes with me for me so LET'S GO!!!

He grabbed your hand and dragged you towards to theater. Once you got there you two chose a movie and he went to go change into the men's bathroom. 3 minutes later he like this.

(A/n: pretend the hover board and microphone aren't there

(A/n: pretend the hover board and microphone aren't there.)

Jisung:
Ready???

(Y/n):
Yes, let's go!!!

Both of you walked towards the room where the movie was and decided to sit in the very back where there wasn't much people. The movie soon started and after like 55 minutes you were asleep.

Jisung POV:

I felt something on my shoulder and turned to see a sleeping (Y/n). I smiled at how cute she was sleeping. I placed my head on top of hers and continued to watch the movie.

(Y/n):
Jisung oppaa~~~~ I love you~~~~♡♡

I heard (Y/n) say and smiled brightly, enough to make the whole theater light up.

Jisung:
I love you too my princess

Soon the movie ended and (Y/n)-ah was still asleep.

Jisung:
(Y/n)-ah wake up!!

Nothing. I shook her. Still nothing. An idea popped in my head. I lead in and kissed her lips. Slowly I felt her kiss back. I pulled away and saw I half-asleep (Y/n) smiling at me. I smiled back and told her it was time to go. We got out of the theater and I decided to walk her home. We made a little conversation about the movie and I explained to her what she missed. We got to her house and she hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek before saying goodbye and entering her house. I said goodnight and walked back to the dorm. When I got there I was bombed with questions about how my first date ever went. I asked them all and went to my room to get ready for bed.

(Y/n) POV:

You got inside and saw Mark sleeping on the couch. You smiled and went to your room. You took a shower and got into your pjs. You charged your phone and slept calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was short but i did the best i could. And sorry for not updating lately but i will try to update and post more now that im on break. Ohhh!!! SORRY TO ALL WHO LIKE RENJUN!!! I am saying this because i was reading my first chapter and noticed i forgot to put the n in Renjun's name. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! I will try not to make any mistakes any more arraseo???? For now bye!!!!(i fixed it now)