Just You And Me

You woke up around 4:00 a.m. because your phone started to ring. It was Jisung. You answered it.

Jisung:
Hi princess! Sorry if I woke you up.

You:
Ani, it's fine. But why did you call?

Jisung:
No reason.

You:
TELL ME!

Jisung:
I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice. 

You:
Wait up.

Jisung:
Ok.

You hung up and went to your closet to put something on. Since you have practice today you put this on:

You tip toed out of the house, not wanting to wake up Mark

You tip toed out of the house, not wanting to wake up Mark. Once you were outside, you texted Jisung to meet you at the dance studio you guys were at yesterday. You smiled because he texted that he was already there. You ran to SM and got there in record time. You went into the practice room you were at yesterday and saw Jisung leaning against the side if the room with the mirror. He looked up and saw you. He smiled and got up to go hug you. You spread your arms and he gladly ran into.

Jisung:
I missed you princess.

You:
I missed you too my prince. Let's start practicing.

He nodded and went to put on the song you guys were practicing.

You guys practiced until you guys were so tried that you couldn't stand up.

Jisung:
Let's take a break. I. Need. Water.

You were out of breath so you just nodded. Jisung crawled towards his water bottle. He rolled yours over to you and you looked that him like 'Really?'.

Jisung:
What???? I'm lazy.

You drank from your water bottle.

You:
Hey, where are the others?? Aren't they supposed to be here to practice?

Jisung:
I don't know. I guess it's just you and me.

You smiled at him and he smiled back.

Jisung:
Hey, now that we are done with practice let's go get some ice cream.

You:
Yess!!!

You guys grabbed your stuff and headed towards the ice cream shop. Once you guys got there, you got your ice creams. You went to the park and sat under a tree. You rested your haed on Jisung's shoulder and he rested his head in yours.

Jisung:
Today was fun.

You:
Yeah, I got to spend the whole day with you.

He blushed.

For the rest of the day you guys sat under the tree with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hi, sorry if this is short. I just want to say...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JISUNG, J-HOPE, VERON, AND ANYONE WHOSE BIRTHDAY I MISSED. Jisung is 15. Imma cry. He's growing up so fast and we, if you are a NCT stan, must protect him. Happy Valentines Day everyone. Btw, NCT DREAM's My First and Last is awesome. I just wish that instead of being a teacher who is a mom and has a child, was a girl. Yeah that's all. Bye~~