Chose

You woke up in your drool.

You:
What the....

You sat up but the area under your chest hurt. You realized that you had slept on your stomach. You look around. Jisung was sleeping on a coffee table, Chenle was in a weird position where it looked like he was sitting yet his upper half was laying on the ground, and Justin was half in a closet and half in the hallway. You got up and walked over towards Jisung since he was the closet one to you. You shook him.

You:
Jisung, wake up. We need to go to school.

He groaned.

Jisung:
5 more minutes, mom.

You:
I'm not your mom. I'm your girlfriend.

Jisung sat up but since he was on a table, he fell of.

Jisung:
Ouch.

He stood up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. You started laughing.

Jisung:
What's so funny?

You just kept on laughing.

Jisung:
Yah!!!

He yelled causing Chenle to wake up.

Chenle:
Where. Am. I?

You:
My house. Remember the sleepover?

Chenle:
Oh yeah, Jisung, you owe me 20 bucks.

Jisung:
What?!?! Why?!??

Chenle:
Remember the bet we made that if you were to get marks on your face because of the table, that you owed me 20 bucks?? Well, take a look out at your face.

Jisung ran to the bathroom and a loud high pitched scream left him. Justin jumped up and hit his head on the side of the door.

Justin:
What was that??

You:
My boyfriend.

Jisung came rushing in with a panicked look.

Jisung:
Is this why you were laughing??

He pointed to the table like design he had on his cheek.

You:
Yeah

Justin:
We need to go to school.

Chenle:
Way to ruin the fun.

You:
It's true. Let's go get changed.

You ran to your room. 1.5 minutes later, you came out totally prepared and met Mark who was drinking a glass of milk.

Mark:
Do you know how you were sleeping last night??

You:
Yah! It's not my fault I was tired.

Jisung:
Stop bickering and tell us what's for breakfast.

You turned around but you didn't have the chance since Jisung decided to back hug you.

You:
Cereal. Now eat.

Justin:
What kind of cereal??

Mark:
The kind their is. Now eat before I don't let you

Chenle and Justin both rushed to prepare their breakfast meanwhile you and Jisung took your time. You finished and walked out to go to school. You and Jisung have grown quite close to Justin over the past few days that Jisung let's you lock arms with him. As you held Jisung's hand, you locked arms with Justin. Mark and Chenle were having their own conversation to even notice you were there. Samuel came out of no where when you didn't even take a step into the school.