Chapter 49: Visitors

Jack G's P.O.V.

I got off the phone with Ms.Espinosa. Carter, Jack and I had just pulled up in front of the hospital Matt was being treated in. We parked the car and walked inside to the front desk.

"Matt Espinosa."

"Family or Friend?" The women responded to me her eyes not leaving the screen.

"Friend."

"Floor 2. Room 302."

"Thanks."

We walked to the elevator and clicked the button with the number two on it. We felt a sudden jolt and the elevator began to rise to the second floor. The doors opened and there was another desk.

"Room 302?"

"To the left."

"Thanks."

I walk down the hallway paying attention to each and every number outside every room. 289....290....291....

"Jen?" Carter says looking over my shoulder. "Jen!" Carter yells.

She lifts her head and looks at us. Her face lit up as she ran over to us. Her arms wrapped around me.

"When did you guys get here?" She said stepping away from me going to hug the others.

"Just today actually."

"Matt will be so happy to see you guys!"

"Come with?" Jack smiled looked at her.

"I was actually just leaving.." She bit her lip and looked at the ground.

"Oh... Okay?" Carter looked at her.

"Stop by the Espinosa's house sometime. Maybe we could go out sometime while your here." She weakly smiled.

"Totally. See you soon." I kissed her forehead and patted her back.

Hey guys ok thank you so much for all the reads and comments! If you could please check out my friends fanfic for Jack Gilinsky, it's called constellations:) http://www.wattpad.com/story/20125914-constellations-jack-gilinsky-fanfic