Chapter 14: Sick

Jen's P.O.V.
I sat down with my carry-on. I was feeling a bit sick and gross. I reached into my bag and took an advil. I mean this is my second time flying so maybe it was just like being car sick but on the plane. I plugged in my ear buds and began to play my music.

*2 hours later*

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to the the empty plane and the flight attendant.

"Miss, we have arrived you can exit the plane now." She fake smiled.

"Ok thank you."

I grabbed my bag and went to the baggage station and called my mom while waiting.

"Can you pick me up at the airport?"

"Yeah of coarse honey be there in 10"

She hung up the phone as I saw my bag go by. I ran over nearly missing it and yanked it off the belt. I brought all my bags to the bench by the exit of the airport and sat down. I scrolled through my contacts looking for Matt.
It rang 3 times until that familiar voice spoke at the other end of the line.

"Hey babe" He said into the phone.

"Hey I just got off the plane" I smiled into the phone.

"So what are you doing to do today?"

"I'm going home and unpacking. Nothing else really."

"Do you have time to video chat me? I mean I know you have a very busy schedule." He said sarcastically.

"I'll have to check my calendar sorry baby."

"I'll call you later. I love you so much babe." Those words instantly put butterflies into my stomach.

"I love you more. Bye." I smiled to myself.

I played around on my phone until my mom called me informing she was here. I grabbed my bags and walked into the directions she had given me.

"Hey!" She ran to me and hugged me. "How was it baby girl?" She looked at me and smiled.

"It was great." I smiled walking to the trunk.

"What went on?"

"A lot."

We threw my stuff into the trunk. We began to drive home as I told my mom everything that had happened over the couple days with the boys.

"So you and this Matt boy are going out now?" She flashed a smile at me.

"Yes." I looked down at my hands.

"Great. I heard good things about Matt from Cam." Her eyes still focused on the road.

"What?"

"Me and Cam talk on the phone very often." She said still looking down the road.

"Oh"

*2 hours later*

I was finished unpacking. I laid on my bed and texted Matt. I hit the lock button then threw it to the side. I suddenly began to feel the same stabbing feeling in my stomach as I did before. I ran to the bathroom holding my mouth. I began to violently throw up again. I was just thinking about how I must have ate something bad.

"Honey? You ok?" I heard my mom scream from down the hallway.

"Not so good." I screamed back then returned my head to the toilet.

She ran in and covered her mouth. She went behind me and pulled up hair back.

"You must have ate something funny. Let me get you something." She tied my hair into an elastic and ran down stairs.

As she came back up she held a bottle of water and 3 pills. She handed them the as I finished brushing my teeth and rinsing out my mouth.

I walked back into my room and laid on my bed once again. I grabbed my phone that was ringing on my pillow.

"Hey babe." Matt's voice came through the speaker.

Matt's P.O.V.

"Hey" I heard her voice come through but not normally.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine just a stomach ache."

"Oh" I stopped myself. "Take some medicine and go to sleep babe."

"I just want to hear your voice right now." She said quietly into her phone.

"I love you so much. I want you to feel better so go to sleep and Call me as soon as you wake up."

"Baby" I smiled to myself listening to her whinny voice.

"Yes."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. Now go to sleep and get better." I heard a sigh after I had said that.

"Ok I'll call you later. I love you." She hung up the phone.