Chapter 20: Pick Up

Jen's P.O.V.

I threw my phone on the ground and rolled over. The alarm wouldn't turn off. I suddenly sat up and smiled. I have to catch my flight. I looked at my clock, I had a good 40 minutes until I had to leave for the airport. I brushed my teeth threw on my 'church' dress so I don't hold them up. I brushed my hair out and put a little make-up on.

I ran down stairs with my bags banging on the stairs behind me. I lined the 2 duffle bags and my carry-on by the door. I grabbed some grapes and ran back upstairs. I slipped my shoes on and called for my mom to drop me off at the airport.

When I arrived at the airport I sat in the waiting area for a good half hour before they called my flight. I was expected to get there at 8 which was a good time for a flight. I walked onto the plane where I had gotten a window seat which is great because I only have to deal with one stranger. I pulled out my pillow and leaned again the wall. We haven't taken off but it was 6:30 in the morning and I was tired.

"Turn all electronic devices off, with the exception -"

They went on and on about safety. I sat there unamused and annoyed.

"With in 10-15 minutes of being in air you can turn back your devices on airplane mode-"

I plugged my headphones in waiting for the announcement that I was aloud to turn it on. Next to me was a small family with a daughter about 12-13 and 2 father I assumed. The daughter seemed so happy and giddy. She was talking about how she was so excited and how happy she was.

"No problem honey! I bought you those tickets cause you like those boys!" The blond father said. Him and the girl looked identical.

"Whats their names again?"

"There are a bunch but my favorite is Aaron." She said happily with no care in the world.

I smiled to myself knowing exactly who they were talking about. I wanted to but into the conversation but I didn't at the same time.

"Oh sorry." She said to me and she hit my elbow.

"It's fine." I smiled and noticed she was wearing a Magcon sweatshirt.

My head was screaming to talk to her. It might make her day if I could call Aaron or any of the other boys.

"Hey I like you sweatshirt. You like the Magcon boys?" I finally worked the courage to say.

"Who me? Yeah I love them." She smiled.

"I like them too. Actually I happen to be friends with these boys."

"No. Stop." Her hands covered her mouth.

"Whose you favorite I'll call them or something when we start to fly." I smiled at her as she almost passed out.

"A-Aaron." Her eyes brimmed with tears of joy.

"Ok no problem."

I waited a bit as for the lady to announce it. But the girl began to talk to me and told me about herself. Her name was Lauren and she was 11 years old. She actually was on vacation and was flying back home.

****

After about an hour and a couple minutes they said they we were about to land. I grabbed my phone and texted Matt.

J- you here yet

M- Yeah im waiting by the exit see you soon cutie

I smiled and tucked my phone into my bag. I smiled and said goodbye to the nice little family next to me and got off. They said this was the first stop and then the next stop was where they live.

I walked down the long tunnel with my bag hanging over my shoulder. I was in the middle of a large crowd as we exited the tunnel. I walked around looking for Matt. I looked around and I couldn't find him. I moved to the side and grabbed my phone and turned it

on. I stood there tapping my foot and I continued to look around.

My phone finally turned on and just as

I was about to call him I see him waving his arms. I quickly dodged the people around me almost running to him. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms squeezed my torso. I pulled back a little and kissed him.

"I missed your hugs so much." I said as he squeezed tighter.

He pulled away then began to walk with me to the baggage so we could get my stuff and leave. I clung to his side as his arm draped over my shoulder.

"You didn't drive here by yourself. Did you?" I looked up at him.

"My sister is in the parking lot waiting."

Matt's P.O.V.

I smiled at Jen while she excitedly ran over and picked up her bags. While walking back she gave me a smirk.

**

When we got into the car Kristen smiled and waved at Jen and I.

"Hi. I'm Jen." She introduced herself.

"I know who you are. Matt never stops talking about you. I'm Kristen, Matt's older sister."

"Kristen stop." I hit her arm. I felt the pink flush into my cheeks.

"Oh I wouldn't think any different." Jen joked around as Kristen followed that with a laugh.

"We need to hurry up or we won't make it to church." I nervously changed the subject.

***

As we pulled up in front of the church we met with my parents and Dylan. Jen introduced herself as they did the same back to her. It seemed like they all really liked her.

"You look gorgeous." I whispered into her ear while we walked in.

"Thank you. You look really good in those pants." She looked at me and smirked.

"Why thank you."

I placed my hand on her lower back leading her to out seat.