Chapter 32: Coming

Matt's P.O.V.

9:00 AM:(Virginia Time)
I bought tickets to fly to California to see Jen. I know we aren't together or even talking about of what happened but I have to make things right. I sat on my floor throwing clothes in my bag. I wasn't expecting on staying long. I bought a one way ticket which probably wasn't the smartest idea but I was leaving in an hour.

Jen's P.O.V.

12:30 AM:(California Time)
I laid on the couch of Cam's living room clicking channel after channel after channel. There was nothing on today.

"What do you want to do today?" I screamed across the house while Cam was in the kitchen.

"I don't care." he called back to me.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. Cameron stood facing the counter shirtless and he made himself a sandwich. Didn't surprise me because, one, he never wore shirts and number two, he's always hungry. He turned around to grab something from the fridge and jumped when he saw me.

"Shit. I didn't see you there oh my god you scared me." He was about 3 inches from me.

Cam's P.O.V.

12:36 AM:(California Time)
I stood so close to her. I didn't want to ruin our friendship or my friendship with Matt as well. But honestly there is a 95% chance he won't find out. I stepped a little closer and placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her. She immediately began to kiss me back. Her hands took mine and brought them to her lower back.

"I missed this." She said in between a kiss.

Her arms wrapped around my neck. Her fingers ran through my hair. She arched her back bringing her body closer into mine. I slid my hand under her shirt and ran my fingers up and down her back. I felt the smile form on her face as we continued to kiss.

Matt's P.O.V.

10:15 AM:(Virginia Time)
I sat waiting in the lobby; they called my flight and I boarded on. I grabbed my phone before we took off and texted Jen.

M- Please forgive me.

-------
SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND I HAVENT BEEN UPdATING ALOT RECENTLY I HAVE SOMETHINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW AND I ALSO HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT I THINK IM WORKING THROUGH IT OK AND THANK YALL FOR THE 71K READS I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THAT THANK YALL YOU DA BOMBS