Chapter 19: Dinner Time

*Skipping 2 days*

Matt's P.O.V.

Jen told me yesterday night she had bought her tickets and she'll be coming tomorrow. I was nervous. Why, I have no clue. I walked into my room and sat on my wheely chair. I scrolled through my twitter timeline. I sighed. I assumed the guys had told everyone what was going on. My eyes began to tear as I thought of magcon without the whole family.

"Hey" Dylan peaked his head in the door.

"Hi" I replied quietly.

"Dinners ready." He then backed up and walked down stairs.

My phone began to buzz in my hand.

Jen- Cant wait to see you :) Just finished packing

I smiled. I know that I had one thing to look forward to in the next 48 hours. I stood up and began to walk down stairs everyone was at the table it was great.

"Hi guys." I smiled at sat at the table.

"So where is you girlfriend sleeping?" Dylan said while shoving food into him mouth.

"Well you and Matt will sleep in your and Jen can sleep in Matt's room."

"I mean why can't they sleep in the same room. I mean they probably already had sex." Bryan spat out.

"Bryan!" My mom slapped his arm.

"Seriously tho, why aren't we aloud to sleep in the same room?"

"We'll figure it out when she gets here." She grunted.

"I'm excited to meet this girl." Kristen smiled at me.

"She's great." I smiled back.

"She better be. You deserve it."

My sister was always sweet and caring. She always had this positive vibe to her. After everyone finished eating I walked to my room and called Jen like I usually did every night.

"Hey babe." Her face lite up on my screen.

"Hi"

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"So am I. I hope you packed something church appropriate."

"Oh I almost forgot easters tomorrow! I have something for you to by the way."

"Your all I need." As I said so she smiled brightly.

"I love you." She blushed while playing with the tips of her hair.

"I love you too."

----------------

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT IVE HAD A BUNCH OF THINGS GOING ON LATELY BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY.