Chapter 23: Thoughts

Jen's P.O.V.

We both laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. His hand slowly moved over and his fingers slowly moved up and down my arm causing chills through my body.

"You know that you're very interesting." Matt turned his head and looked at me.

"Maybe. I mean why do you say that?"

"Everything about you is different. You just stand out. Thats what I love about you."

"Oh do you now." I sat up and crossed my legs like a pretzel.

"Mhmm" He then sat across from me.

"What the most interesting thing I've ever said to you?" I tried to challenge him.

"Everything." He smiled at me.

I hit his arm and smiled. "Shut up."

"So did Cam tell you that hes currently talking to some girl named Kristen."

"What he never told me that" Matt looked at me confused.

"Apparently he 'really' likes her." I said sarcastically.

He just laughed. Matt leaned over and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down so we were laying once again.

"I really like you." He kissed me

He looked at me and licked his lips. His arms pulled me into his chest and he maintained eye contact.

"You're fucking hot." I whispered.

I gently put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Not a long sloppy kiss just a quick peck. I scooted down and got out of his embrace. I looked around his room and smiled. It was painted blue, he had shelves around the room. The shelves filled with little toys or pictures.

I walked over to his desk and pick us the picture frame. It was him and a few of his friends from school I guess because they all wore the same uniform.

"You look cute in your school uniform." I said still looking at the picture.

"Why thank you miss." He walked over and put his head on my shoulder.

When ever Matt touched me either its a hug, kiss or anything basically I just gave into him. My stomach would do flips when ever I see, think or hear his name. So as we stood there not saying anything or even doing anything it was still pure magic. Everything that he did or said was just flawless.

Matt's P.O.V.

I stood there holding her in my arms. I couldn't help but think what was going on in her head, what was she thinking about? The beautiful thing about her was she said enough to keep me craving more of her but she'd keep enough in to the point where I still wondered. I wanted to know things about her most wouldn't think of asking, why? When you fall inlove with another person you want to know everything about them. What they like, dislike, believe, so on. But with Jen, she differed from every girl I've met to this point.

"Whats that?" Jen turned around.

I heard a key in the door and it began to wiggle. I was in my boxers still. I walked over and threw on a pair of sweatpants. She was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt if mine already.

"Hey asshole I'm home." I heard Dylan yell from down stairs.