Chapter 45: Leaving

Matt's P.O.V.

I entered the lobby with Jen next to me. I saw the group of guys waiting for me to say their goodbyes. My presence hit them like a wave. Once laughing faces turned serious and sad.

"Hey man." Jack G hugged me while patting my back. "See you soon. Stay strong." He pulled away and smiled and lightly hit my cheek.

The rest of the boys did the same patting my back telling me to stay strong and everything else. I said my final goodbyes and wheeled my luggage to the car with Jen.

"I'll be there soon after school. I promise okay." Jen looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Mhm." I nodded my head and hugged her. She held on to me and squeezed me tighter. "I love you."

"I love you too." She sniffled pulling away from the hug.

I held her cheek and kissed her before being interrupted by the car horn.

"Come on Matt we'll miss the flight." Kristen screamed out the window.

I looked back at Jen once more as she smiled at me and lightly pushed me away. I got into the car and looked out the window as she stood there and waved.

"See you soon." She mouthed as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Jen's P.O.V.

I watched as his car disappeared into the distance. I held my hand over my mouth for a second or two and turned around. I walked back into the lobby to be greeted once again by the boys. Cam quickly hugged my tight and smiled holding both my shoulders.

"He'll be fine, so will you." He hugged me once more.

The herd went up to Carter's room which was on the same floor as mine. I walked back to my room to start to pack up so I could go home.

"Yo where are you going?" Jack G grabbed my shoulder while I walked down the hall further.

"I need to pack I have a flight tomorrow morning."

"You can't just stick around for an hour." Jack frowned at me.

"I'll be over later." I weakly smiled.

"Ok. See you later." He smiled and hugged me.

I continued to walk down the hall till i reached my room. I picked up my suitcase and brought it to my bed laying down and opening it up. I began to fold the shorts, pants and what not into my suitcase as well as the shirts and dresses from my closet.

I laid on the bed and grabbed my phone. I had gotten a snapchat from my friend back home and Matt. I opened Matt to see that he was waiting in the airport frowning with the caption 'need my babe:('. I sat back up and walked to the bathroom the grab the last of my stuff.

"Hey? Jen?" I heard a loud voice. "Oh hey." Aaron popped his head in and smiled.

"Hey whats up?"

"Jack sent me down here to check up on you. You good?"

"Mhmm." I walked past him and threw the last of my stuff in my suit case.

He sat at the end of my bed by the suitcase.

"So are you excited to get home?"

"Nah. I have tests to be finished and stuff then I'm leaving to Matt's. I can't stay home long."

"Me and the boys will probably come check up on him too. If you need anyone to give you company call me or one of the other guys."

"Thanks." I weakly smiled at him.

"You ready to go? Or?"

"Mhmm." I zippered my suitcase and walked with Aaron.