Chapter 9: New Friends

Matt's P.O.V.

As we pulled up in front of the hotel I smiled and looked at Jen. She always had this weird pokerface, you could never tell if she was nervous or scared or happy.

Carter opened the door and got out and continued holding the door for Jen and I. There were at least 10-20 girls outside waiting for us. We grabbed our luggage and began to walk. Carter and I took a couple pictures with fans before we moved inside as they still were outside waiting for the others.

When we finally got to our hotel room Jen flopped onto the bed.

"That was different" She said looking up at the ceiling.

I smiled at sat at the end of the bed next to her. The room wasn't very small. There were 2 beds, one for Carter and the other for Jen and I since she couldn't book a room because the hotel was packed.

"So I'm going to head over to see the Jacks. Do you want to come or you can text me and I can come back with them." Carter asked standing by the door.

"I'll text you" I waved as he walked out the room. "Bye see you later"

I looked at Jen and she smiled at me. She sat up and put her head on my shoulder.

"You're so cute you know that?" She said as I felt her smile grow on my shoulder.

"You're cuter. Actually thats an understatement, you're beautiful."

She picked her head up and nudged my shoulder.

"I hate you." She looked at me trying to hold her smile back.

Our eyes locked. She quickly pecked my cheek. Then I quickly kissed her lips. But as soon as I was pulling away her hand held my cheek and began to kiss me. She laid down and pulled me with her. Laying parallel from each other our kiss didn't break. Every time we kissed I felt a spark that I've never felt with anyone ever, it was pure magic.

Jen's P.O.V.

We laid there on the hard hotel bed. His arms wrapped around my lower back as I snuggled my head into his chest. His chin rested on the top of my head.

"I love your hair" Matt said and he moved his hand and began to play with my hair "I love your curves" His hand slid down the side of my stomach and waist "I love your little apple booty" I laughed to my self and he squeezed my butt "I love your little chin and how it looks like a grape" He poked at my chin "I love everything about you." He looked into my eyes and smiled.
"But most of all I love your eyes."

As he looked into my eyes I got these butterflies. I hid my face in his chest.
He smelt so good. I just wanted to sit in his warmth and lingering sent forever.

"Your the best" I mumbled into his chest.

"Mhm" He hummed and he pulled me in closer.

"So are you ready to meet the Jacks and some other people?"

Some other. What the hell. It took me 2 weeks to get everyones name right.

"Um yeah I guess."

He sat up and picked up his phone and called Carter.

"Put your shoes on babe." He looked and me and smiled.

I nodded my head and slipped my white platform tennis sneakers on.

"Where are you guys?" Matt talked into the phone.
"Ok Jen and I will be down in 15 minutes." He pressed the lock button on his phone as he stood up.

"You ready?" He smiled holding his hand out.

"Exactly how many people am I going to meet?" I reached for his hand that pulled me up.

"Stop being such a baby." He pulled me.

We walked down the hallway hand and hand. Going down the elevator we got to the room where everyone was.

3 boys approached smiling and waving.

"Hi" I smiled back at them. "I'm Jen"

"Im assuming you're Matt's girlfriend we never hear enough of" The boy smiled attempting to embarrass Matt. "Well Im Jack Gilinsky. This is Jack Johnson-"

"And Im Shawn Mendes." He cut him off and smiled, he had a lazy eye. Not a creepy scary one just a little cute one. I bet you all the girls loved that.

I hugged all the boys before I stared a conversation.

"So Matt talks about me alot." I smiled trying not to blush.

"How long have you 2 been going out for?" Jack J questioned.

"About 5 days." Matt smirked down at me. His arm was around my shoulder.

"Well he's been talking about you for a good 2 weeks." Jack G awed out.

"Oh really now?" I smiled up at Matt as his cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Well!" Matt said loudly "I think you should met the others!" He pulled me along as the boys laughed. I waved and walked with Matt.

"Hey Jacob" Matt said to a very tall boy who I assumed was Jacob.

"Hey Matt, and whose your friend?" Jacob smiled putting his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Jen" I smiled shaking back.

"Yeah my girlfriend." He said also implying something.

Cameron called my name. I unwrapped my self from Matt and walked towards Cam.

"Hey whats up?" I smiled hugging him.

"How do you like it?"

"It's cool man. The Jacks and that Shawn kid are cool."

"Thats good to hear" He smiled looking at the ground "If you need anything just call my name, if Im not around then just call me." He kissed my forehead and pushed me away to go talk to some other people.

Cam's P.O.V.

It hurt seeing her with Matt. But I want her to be happy and him to be happy. Their both my friends. I just wish that I would have said something after I got back, she was with Jon tho.

"Hey man you alright?" Nash hit my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, fine. Um. Im just a little stressed thats all." I bit my lip.

"Just chill out man it will be fine." He grabbed my shoulder and slightly shook me.

"Thanks bro." I looked at the floor. "I'm going to talk to Jacob."

"Kay man I'm going to stay here" He smiled.

I began to walk towards Jacob. He looked at me waving.

"Hey"

"Hey man, you know that Matt's got a girlfriend? Damn shes cute." He said tilting his head at her direction.

"Yeah actually funny story. Jen and I have been best friends since we were young and I kind of introduced them." I slightly laughed.

"She seems cool. If they ever do split up she better stick around."

"Oh trust me she will."

~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!! SORRY ABOUT THIS I KNOW PEOPLE DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE THIGS BUT YEAH. IT MEANS ALOT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY IN GENERAL COMMENT PLEASE AND ILL TRY TO FIX OR TALOR IT TO HOW YALL LIKE IT THANKS BBIES.