Chapter One: Walk in the park

Jen's P.O.V.

It was pretty warm for January. The park must have been so packed. It was such a nice day out I don't blame them. Even if it wasn't I'd have my perfect boyfriend of 6 months to warm me up. Jon is the sweetest guy I know he was so silly and he actually had feelings unlike the other guys I've dated in the past. His 6'2 figure towered me at all times, I mean I'm not complaining at all, I like tall boys. I stood around 5'6 - 5'7 feet tall. It wasn't like me to go out in public with only one person but they was something about him that made my anxiety go away.

"Babe stay here I'll get us some hot cocoa" He bent down and kissed my forehead. He turned away and walked over to the cart.

I looked down at my phone and noticed I had gotten a text from my bestfriend Cameron. Cameron had been traveling which was a bit odd for me seeing my bestfriend since we were toddlers get so popular. All tho Cameron loved me like a sister, he did not support my relationship with Jon. Jon was popular, he was so popular. I don't even understand how he even liked me or found himself attracted to me. For me, I wasn't popular, people only talked to me because of Cam.

Cam- Whatcha up to?

me- Im at the park

Cam- Are you free tomorrow? i just got home i'll be here for about 2 weeks

me- yeah ill come over what time?

Cam- I hope you don't mind ill be having a couple friends over

me- no problem when should I come?

Cam- well I have to pick the boys up at the airport around 12 so if you want to come then get here at 10 but if not 2 pm

me- ok ill suprise you

"Who are you texting?" Jon sat next to me handing me my hot cocoa.

"It's Cam"

"Ohh ok... So what are we doing tomorrow? Are you going to sleep at my house tonight?"

"Jon for the 300th time I told you I'm not allowed to. I'm hanging out with Cam tomorrow he's home from tour I haven't seen him in 2 months."

"Ugh seriously you're not his girlfriend." He whined.

"Can you bring me home?" I said angrily.

He got up and started walking towards the parking lot and unlocked the car. He's been up my ass about Cam for the past 2 months. He was being so controlling about it saying he doesn't want me talking to other guys. We sat in silence for about 15 minutes. He put one of his hands on my leg.

"I love you" He said and looked over and smiled at me.

"I Love you too"

We finally pulled up and my house and he got out of the car to walk me to my door. We stood on my steps and he bent down and kissed me even though I was two steps up. He gave me a big bear hug then looked down at me with his puppy eyes and grabbed my waist. My feet barely touching the ground finally eye to eye. He had the most beautiful grey eyes and I just gazed into them. I kissed him then he set me back down.

"Text me tomorrow. I'll see you soon have fun babe."

"Bye" I walked into my house and my dog ran up to me. He was such a little munchkin. I walked upstairs and changed into my sweatpants and my sports bra. I flopped onto my bed and opened my laptop.

Cam's P.O.V.

I was in a goup text with the some of the boys; Nash, Taylor, Matt and Aaron.

Matt- wow i'm so excited to fly

Taylor- you're a fag lmao i hate flying

Me- aren't you guys all together why are you texting each other?

Aaron- well you're not here

Me- well guys i might be bringing me friend Jen to the airport with me either way you guys will meet her

Nash- is she hot cuz then i call dibs

Taylor- yeah ok nash shut up

Matt- ladies settle down here

Honestly Jen was a sister to me so it was odd being in the middle of this convo with all them talking about dibs and crap. I didn't like the thought of them going out with her or even trying to get to. Either way it wouldn't happen due to the large fact that she has a boyfriend. A boyfriend who shes been with for 6 months. I'm not going to get there hopes up just yet. I didn't like Jen and Jon, the thought of them together nauseates me. I rather have one of my jerk off friends then him. He is just using her. I know him a lot better than she does he has sex with them then ditches. I'm surprised because after a month or 2 he usually gives up. I looked over at my clock and noticed how late it had gotten and remebered that I'd have to drive to pick up the boys at the airport.