Chapter 30: Home

Jen's P.O.V.

I woke to the loud alarm I had set for my plane. I quickly got up called a cab and did all my morning stuff. I got into a pair of leggings and sweatshirt and waited outside. I check my phone to see it still filled with Matt's messages and calls. As soon as the taxi pulled up I threw my stuff in the trunk and stepped into the back seat.

He drove me to the airport. Matt just texted me once more and I was feed up with it.

J: I'm getting on to the airplane now leave me alone

I texted Cameron informing him I was getting onto the plane and I'd be there in 5 hours. I sat in the waiting area for a bit till they called my flight. I had already got my ticket while a little bit of a struggle.

M: Jen im coming now wait 10 minutes please

I went onto my twitter and smiled. I had 32.7k followers. So why not tell them were hes going.

"Hey guys for any of you that live in Virginia Matts going to be in the airport in Johnsonville in about 10 minutes so hurry up!! By gate 6."

I sat there and waited for the airport to be mobbed. I sat there as it slowly filled up with young girls and some guys. He's not going to be able to find me now. A couple girls asked me to take pictures with them because I was with Matt. At least as much as they knew.

"Flight to LAX Gate 6 Is now boarding thank you for flying with American Airlines."

I got up and walked towards the gate as someone grabbed my hand. I turned around.

"He's a wreak just let him explain." Kristen said with sad eyes.

"There isn't any explaining you saw what I did. Tell him instead of getting you to take to me that he should grow a pair and be loyal. It was great meeting you Kristen I hope you continue to be happy and healthy. Bye."

I boarded the plane and put in my earbuds and went to sleep.

**When The Plane Lands**

Cam: I'm waiting for you in the lobby

I smiled as I got off the plane. I walked down the hallway, actually speed walking. I've never been happier to see Cam. I walked out of the tunnel into the waiting lobby area thing. I looked around but before I could find him, he tackled me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much." I said into his chest.

"I missed you too." He looked down and kissed my forehead then hugged me once more.

We went to baggage and then to the car.

"So what happened?" He said as we began to pull out.

"Matt.. Um.. He cheated on me." As those words feel out of my mouth the car went to a complete stop.

"What?" Cam looked at me sad.

"I was supposed to leave there in a couple days but I can't do it. My mom doesn't know. I dont want to make her upset. Can I sleep at your house till next tuesday? Please."

"Mhm no problem."

"Thank you." I smiled.

When we got to his house I walked up stairs into his room and laid on his bed.

"I missed this bed so much."

"Maybe if you came over more often." Cam said as he laid down next to me.

"Maybe if you were home." I joked around.

"I really miss us. Just like hanging out all the time."

"I know so do I." I bit my lip.

Cam's P.O.V.

This was my chance. To take back what was mine. I looked at her and kissed her cheek.

"I don't know maybe it was supposed to happen this way. Like Matt cheating on me then me coming home. Maybe something will just click like it hasn't before." She frowned shedding a tear.

"Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders and she rolled on to me.

"I just needed someone. Thank you. I love you so much." She said as she sobbed a little bit.