Chapter 44: Hosptial Leave

Matt's P.O.V.

I woke up at 8 it was silent and I was alone like usual. I has been woken but by the loud sound of crashing which happened to be a clip board a nurse was holding. I reached for my phone and looked at the screen.

Jen: Hey babe just incase if you wake up and see i left, you feel asleep and i didnt want to wake you come visit or tell me before you leave back home i want to see you one last time :).

I smiled at her text and locked my phone and laid my head back down. Just as I did so I head foot steps into the room. I looked up to see my Kristen and my mom.

"We signed you out. We're all packed up we just need to grab your stuff from your hotel room." Kristen smiled. "Get out of that and into some real clothes."

I got up and threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt in the bathroom.

"I have to see Jen before we leave."

"Obviously we do. That girl does so much for you. Still kind of disappointed that you guys aren't together anymore." My mom frowned.

"Well mom, we were talking last night and she said she missed me and stuff." My moms face lit up. "We're back together."

"You better not mess this up Matt. I really like her." She smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

We left the hospital and went to the hotel Jen stayed at as well as myself and the rest of the boys. I took the elevator along and knocked on Jen's door.

"Hey babe." She opened the door and wrapped her arms around my neck standing on her tippy toes.

"Hey." I sighed. "I'm leaving today."

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me and sighed. She pressed her lips into a line.

"Let's go to your room to pack up."

"Are any of the boys here."

"No they went for breakfast at The Pancake House."

Jen's P.O.V.

Matt and I walked down the hall to his room where he opened it with his key and made his way inside. I sat on the end of the bed while he gathered his clothes and everything else.

"I wish you were still mad at me. It would make leaving so much easier." He frowned while throwing his clothes onto the bed.

"Is this how you're putting everything into your suitcase." I gestured to the large pile of clothes and crap on the bed next to me.

"Yeah." He nodded and laughed.

"Ugh, I'll pack for you." I got up and began to fold his clothes.

I felt him behind me slowly get closer and closer. His began breathing into my neck as his lips lightly brushed over my neck as well. His hand laid on my hips as I continued folding his clothes.

"You are the cutest girl I've ever met." I felt him pull me, my back pressed to his front.

"Stop it." I smiled and giggled.

"Kiss me." He turned me around so we now we're face-to-face.

His hands remained on my hips and the distance between the two of us disappeared rapidly. I laid my hand on his cheek. He looked from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes then my lips once again. He leaned me back slightly and began to kiss me. His hands snaked around to the bottom of my back. I pulled my face back a little.

"Matt I have to finish packing for you, you're going to miss your flight."

"I'd rather be with you."

"Seriously, Matt. You need to get home and have the doctors take care of you or-or" I began to choke up a bit. "Bad things are going to happen, I want you to get better."

"Okay babe." He said releasing me and walking to the bathroom to gather the rest of his stuff.

I finished putting his clothes and what not into his suit case. I felt empty again. He was leaving me again. I grabbed on of his suitcases wheeling it to the hallway and waiting for him. He walked out and closed the door behind him. He was supposed to say goodbye to the boys in the lobby which they said they've been waiting for 10 minutes.

----

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "Unstable"