Chapter 37: No Different

Matt's P.O.V.

What she said caught me off guard. I looked at her. She continued to have a blank look on her face with sadness in her eyes. I took a big sigh.

"I don't know Jen."

"Then you haven't changed, so you don't deserve my forgiveness."

"Jen please don't do this."

"One more question."

"Go on, ask me anything."

"What did y'all two do?" She sniffed a bit. "Or what were y'all's intensions?"

"We kissed and their was nothing more, you saw it all."

She pulled the blankets off her and walked towards the door. I heard her sniffle once more. She opened the door and looked over her shoulder and then left.

I felt like an elephant just stepped on my chest. It was hard to breath all I could do was let out deep sighs.

Jen's P.O.V.

"Where's Matt? Nash said he saw you leaving with him." Jack G asked me.

"He's in his hotel room."

"Jen.." He looked at me disappointed.

"We were talking, Jack." I snarled at him and stormed away.

I walked over to where Cam was sitting and where my bag had been. I picked up my bag and turned around.

"Jen where you going don't you wanna stay to see the show."

"I don't really feel so good." I looked at him and frowned. "I'm heading up to my room good luck. Love you." I smiled weakly.

"Thanks Jen. Feel better, love you too."

I walked out of the room and down the hall. I took the elevator up to the 4th floor. The same floor Matt's room was. I walked out and down the hallway bumping into Matt and Jack G.

"Hey Jen sorry about before. Wasn't my place to assume like that." He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine. I'm just grumpy right now, Good luck." I smiled and hugged him as Matt stood and watched.

"Bye Jen." Matt waved.

I ignored him and continued walking down the hallway. I heard Jack whispering but I didn't know what.

Matt's P.O.V.

"Do you know what made her in a bad mood?" Jack whispered.

"When I brought her back to my room we were talking and she asked me why I cheated on her. I told her that I didn't know. Then she said I never changed and a whole bunch of other stuff and left."

"Shit Matt." He sighed out. "You really fucked up."

"You don't have to tell me that."

We continued to walk down the hall and down to the first floor where the venue was. The show was going to start in an hour or so. We all were getting ready for the meet and greet.

Jen's P.O.V.

I opened the door to the hotel room i shared with Cam. I threw my bag down to the ground and feet onto the bed. I was so upset and angry. I felt numb and lifeless. I broke down in tears. Did I still love Matt? Mhmm. Why? I have no clue I still ask myself that. I refuse to get back together with him because I dont want to get hurt.

I held the pillow to my face as it soaked up the tears and collected my makeup run off. I wrapped myself in the blankets and closed my eyes. I laid there for a good hour or so.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to the sound of a bunch of familiar voices outside my door.

"So where hanging out here."

"No"

"Why"

"Jen doesn't feel well."

"Ugh."

"I'm dropping off the food for her and we'll go to the Jack's room."

I heard the door unlock. It slowly opened as Cam tip toed into the room.

"Hey." I sat up and smiled.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"I feel a lot better. If you want you and the guys can hang out here I don't care."

"You sure?"

"It's lonely by myself."

"Okay." He weakly smiled and me and told the boys to come in.