Chapter 28: Keep Him Busy

Matt's P.O.V.

"Matt babe." I opened my eyes to see Jen bouncing on my lap.

"What?" I said attempting to keep my eyes open.

"We're going on a hike today!" She said with excitement.

"Let just lay in bed." I sighed.

"Lets go get up lazy ass!" She smiled and left little kisses on my cheek down my neck and to my chest.

"Ok." I sat up as she hopped off my lap dressed and ready. I brushed my teeth and got dressed and put on a pair of sneakers.

"It's a beautiful day out get excited." She jumped up and down.

**Half Hour Later**

We just started the hike with in the first 2 hours we hit 3 of those little tents set up by the state. It was about 1ish.

"Hey follow me." She grabbed my hand and began to walk off the trail, which actually seemed smoother than the trail.

"Where are we going?"

"Hush hush."

She stopped about 15 minutes later and walked up close to me.

"Lunch!!" She smiled and opened her back pack and pulled out a large beach blanket and laid it out.

She sat down and pulled out 2 waters as well as 2 sandwiches and a little something extra feel out with it.

"A condom?" I smirked at her.

"Later." She winked at me and she began to unwrap her sandwich.

Jen's P.O.V.

Matt moved on top of me and began to kiss me. I guess he kind of got the hint. Plus I wanted to take extra precautions because I did run out of the birth control my sister gave to me before she went back to collage.

"You're my favorite person." He smiled at me while slipping my leggings and panties down my legs.

I tugged his shirt over his head and he pulled down his shorts and boxers. He slipped the condom over himself and came back down to my level.

"You ready?" He smiled waiting for my permission.

"Yeah go." I said impatiently.

He lead himself into me and I let out a loud moan. We were in the woods. I didn't have to hold them in. He began to kiss me once again.

"Oh my god" I moaned as he slammed into me.

His hand wondered my body while the other held him up. I pushed him over and climbed on top of him. Matt looked at me and licked his lips. He guided himself into my once again.

"Jen. Jesus. Ugh." He moaned out.

Matt's P.O.V.

I pulled my pants back up and put my shirt back on. Jen at there already clothed as she answered a phone call.

"Hello?......Yeah......Ok......Talk to you later...Bye." Then she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"My mom." She smiled and kissed me. "Now lets go!" She said pulling me up so I was standing.

She threw everything in her backpack and began to hike down the mountain now. As we approached the car she smiled at me.

"I love you so much." She threw her arms over my shoulders and kissed me.

"I love you more."