Wanna die for your Birthday?

A/N: I hope you all enjoy!

Bella's Pov:

"You didn't answer my question", Alice reminded me as we walked to the parking lot, side by side.

I ran a hand through my hair as I spoke, trying to sound calm. "I'm fine, so whose car are we taking?"

The sound of running reached my ears, turning my head towards the sound to see this guy rushing down the walkway with no regard for anyone else. I moved on insist, wrapping an arm around Alice's waist and pulling her in front of me. The guy rushed past us, bumping into my shoulder which I expected to happen. I pushed back which caused the guy to trip over the metal chain link fence and  land on his ass in the grass that grew on either side of the walkway. I let go of Alice and offered the guy a hand up, as I spoke in a rempermainting way, "Watch where you're going buddy. or you might hurt more than just yourself."

He took my hand as red slopes formed on his neck and face. Once he stood he spoke quickly already in the process of turning away from me, "Sorry, I woke up late. Didn't want to miss class. I'll try to be more careful."

He let go of my hand and rushed off in a much slower pace then before. I felt cold arms wrap around my one arm as I heard Alice call out in an overly dramatic southern accent,"My word, to think I was nearly trampled by that rogue. thank you Miss. Moonlight".

She planted a kiss on my cheek than caused me to laugh, "I can't let anything happen to you, Miss sunshine."

I lowered my head and planted a kiss on her forehead without a second thought. Alice's giggle filled my ears before she spoke again,"If we take mine it will be faster, but your trunk had more room for bags. It's a very perplexing dilemma."

I started to walk with her, not wanting to stop the foottrack that comes with life. I pulled my eyebrows together at the mention of bags,I questioned her, "How much are you going to buy?"

Her amber eyes seemed to sparkle as she answered my question with a smile on her face, "Have you heard the term, shop till you drop?"

"My bouget knows no such saying", I told her as we reached the parking lot, I looked between Alice's car to my truck, wondering which one we'll take.

"Mine lives by that saying. So which one, Miss, Moonlight?", Alice looked at me expectedly, which just made me a bit nervous.

I wasn't good at making choices under pressure. If we took Alice's car, I'd need to drive mine back home and if Dad is home then he'll have questions which is bad. But if we take mine, Alice's car will be left in the parking lot. It was saver to take mine, as long as this trip won't be too long, I should get back before Dad comes home and sees I'm not there and freak out.

"Let's take mine, if you're ok with that?", I asked her with a slight tilt of my head. Once I got her nod of agreement, I spoke again, "Let me call my Dad real quick, he's a bit overprotective."

He answered the call on the second ring as always,and as always he sounded worried as he answered, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm calling to let you know I'm going to shopping a bit", I told him with a sigh, in an attempt to show how overactive he can be sometimes.

"You don't shop", He said the words in an accusing manner that made me bite my lip, why did he know me so well.

"I made a friend, Alice Brandon, she wants to take me. You know to bond", I spoke trying to sound as enthusiastic about it as Alice.

"More friends, are you sure that's the path you want to take?", He asked using that tone, that he reserved for when he used his power.

My dad has the ability to talk anyone into taking the best path for them. He's used this ability to keep us out of trouble with the danger that's after us. The last time I had to leave Sasha and Dove without a goodbye, thanks to the danger that's after me. He thinking I'm just setting myself up for that pain again.