I was awakened by the sound of the pilot.

"Good morning folks! We have landed at our destination and the current time is 10:30 am. If you are connecting to another flight we would like you to exit the plane now. Welcome folks!"

Yep welcome to this state where I know no body. I got my carry on bag and exited the plane. My mom was telling me this is such a great idea and how we are going to have so much fun. We got our luggage and were now heading to our pick up place where my Grandparents will be waiting.

The ride was very short indeed. Only took about an hour.

"Welcome to Lyon!" My grandma said

"Couldn't be happier...." I said in a monotone voice.

I stepped out of the car and almost dropped by bags looking at the house!

This beautiful log house was in front of me! It had a wrap around porch with a cute swing and a beautiful front lawn!

"Do you like it baby?"

"Yes mom! It's beautiful!"

I dropped my bags and ran inside. The inside was huge! The kitchen had brand new appliances. The living room was gorgeous and equipped with a fireplace. I went to find my right bedroom and stumbled apon a room with a balcony, a walk in closet, and my own bathroom. Perfect I thought.

Soon after we arrived the drivers got here and we started to un-pack. I got everything un-packed in my room and started to help with the kitchen.

"Hey Hun?"

"Yes mom?"

"I really do hope you like it here and won't hate me forever for making you move. Grandpa and Grandma really wanted to see you to."

"Mom I could never hate you. I actually have a good feeling about this place. Do you mind if I go to town for a bit to look around and maybe get us some dinner?"

"Go ahead baby. Here are the keys and money. I feel like having chicken what about you?"

"Sounds great mom I'll be back later!"

"Be safe!"

I just laughed at her last remark. Oh moms.

I got into our car and drove slowly into town. This area was beautiful! It had woods everywhere and it just felt like it was home. Maybe this place won't be bad after all.

Once in town I stopped at the bakery and got a coffee.

"you must be the new girl!" This young girl about my age said.

"Um yah I'm daisy and you are?"

"Hi I'm Melissa! It's so nice to meet you! You're beautiful! Welcome to our town! Here is my number if you need anything and we should hang out again!"

"Thanks! Here I texted you so that's my number! And yeah sounds great what about tomorrow?"

"Yeah that's awesome I get off at 2. Is that ok?

"Yeah sounds great see you then!"

Wow already made a friend! She seems super nice. I guess this can't be all bad.

I started to drive towards the grocery store named "Sunshine Foods."

I walked in and grabbed a cart. My list was:

Milk

Chicken

Noodles

Bread

Seasoning

Cereal

Well that should cover us for now. I walked around with basket until I bumped into something hard.

I looked at my feet and felt embarrassed.

"I'm so sor--"

"Look at me." The mystery man said.

That voice made shivers run down my spine.

I was still looking at the ground.

"LOOK AT ME NOW!" He said louder.

By this time I was shaking in fear and I looked up to meet the most gorgeous blue eyes. I felt as if I would drown in them. His hair was black. And styled to be spiked up. He was tall. Way taller than me. He had a tight black shirt on that made his muscles pop out. Then he said something.

"Mate. Mine!"

What?

-----

So that's chapter 1 guys! I hope you guys enjoyed! Um yeah vote and comment!