Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Well we are boyfriend and girlfriend aren't we suppose to spend time together?" She snaps again.

"Shit, Riley, I'm just trying to help."

"Your help is stupid! I just want to know why my boyfriend acts like he's depressed half the time, and why he doesn't even care about me." I was very offended by her words.

"Maybe he is depressed because everything he does for you isn't enough." I say back. Who knows he might be depressed, her saying that is crossing the line. She doesn't even know what being depressed feels like, she has been given everything to her on a silver plater her entire life. She doesn't even know that I was depressed, for a long time actually.

I was depressed after my father died, and my mom barely made an effort to take me to the doctor to help me. She only did when she thought it was convinent for her. It was hard to get through, and I didn't have really anyone to help me through it. My depression never fully went away. After Michael started abusing me, it came back. I never even told anyone about it, I didn't even tell Luke about it yet. It was a topic that was very sensitive for me, so her saying that is too far.

"What the fuck do you even know, Andy?"

"You were the one who came to me remember, Riley?" I say in the same tone as she did for me.

"Andy who's ready to party!" I look towards the door and see Ashley walked in, which tells me that the door had been unlocked.

"Why is she here?" Riley glares at Ashley, I can just see her jealously radiating off of her. I look at Ashley and she look aplauded.

"Excuse me, I think I am suppose to be here. Who the fuck are you?" Ashley asks, but I know she knows Riley, they've met before. 

"Who am I?" Riley laughs, "Oh sweetie we've met before, I'm the one dating Ashton thank you very much." She replies, talking Ashton up even though just one second ago she was taking about how he doesn't appericate her. Everything with her right now just doesn't make sense. I don't understand who or what she was trying to prove to anyone. I was just sick of her shit.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up!" I shout. "What the fuck happened to you? You are not the Riley I used to know, you fucking changed. Now I can see why Ashton doesn't appreciate you." I say, Ashley walks over by me, as if she's backing me up.

"And you're not the old Andy I used to know! You changed too. You think you're so great with Luke, but he probably doesn't even like you, he just feels bad for you because of what Michael did."

"Can't you see that I'm happy now? I've changed in a good way, I was so unhappy before and you just ignored it, you didn't fucking care You were too busy worrying about yourself like always." I say, holding my ground. I know she's trying to get me to break down, just so she can feel better about herself but it's not working. I ignore her comment about Luke, because I know she doesn't know what she's talking about.

"Whatever, you can go on with Luke and pretend that he actually cares about you." She says, ouch another low blow.

"Fuck you, you stupid bitch, you have no idea what you are talking about!" Ashley yells at her, almost lunging at her, but I grab her to stop. I did not want to be in the middle of a cat fight.

"I'm the stupid bitch?"

"Yeah you are!"

Ashley and Riley keep going at it, and I thought it was gonna turn even worse. But I hear the door open, and see Luke and Austin. Thank god. I was still holding onto Ashley and she was still yelling profanities at Riley. I look at them, my eyes probably begging for help.