Chapter 21

Nyla's p.o.v

Everyone looked at Henry then to me. This went back and forth for a few second. "Your saying I'm a demigod, me out of all people. This is crazy, why? How? My mind can't process all this, magic and fairy tales being real, ok that I can deal with. The fact the Olympians are real, I can also deal with that. But being one of their offspring, that's where my mind explodes, ok if I see Percy Jackson walk out of that forest I'm done," I declare while pacing back and forth like crazy.

"Nye calm down, please," Peter says rubbing my arm as a form of comfort.

"It's just alot to take in," I say stopping, he nods.

"Ueah, and we get that but the more you freakout, well the easier for your magic to act on its own," he says and I sigh plopping down on the sand.

Rosie comes up to me, she crawled into my lap "Magic makes you unique," she says in her cute voice as she kissed my cheek.

"We need to stop the dark one before it's too late," Regina says recovering from the news Henry just told us.

"I hate to say this but I think it is," Felix says pointing towards the forest where a dark cloud was pelting it's way to us covering the whole island.

"Is that what I think it is," Emma says standing in front of us as if trying to protect us against the evil.

"A curse," Peter says through gritted teeth, and if looks could kill there would be no more dark one.

"I'm scared," Rosie and Rowen say together as one hugged my leg and the other hugged Robins "ssh, it won't hurt it," I say rubbing her head "but it will take our memories," Peter whispered in my ear.

There we stood on the vary beach I was found on, as a curse swarmed over Neverland. We all looked at eachother knowing we couldn't get out of this one. I felt Peter grab my hand as everything went black.........

Double update wow, I've got many more interesting things coming but anyway I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey