Chapter 15

Nyla's p.o.v

We were all sitting around the campfire even though it was out because it was the middle of the day, I was doing Rosie's hair because she likes it when I play with her hair. Peter was beside me playing his pipe while everyone else was listening but chatting and doing their own things. Just then I see a small boy with curly hair coming towards us, I looked and saw it was Robins son Roland. "Hey buddy what are you doing here?" I say smiling at the little boy.

He smiles before pointing at Peter who was still playing the pipe "Oh so you can hear it," I say and he nods.

"Yep," he says and I give him a curious look, finding it strange that he could hear the pipes.

"But how? You're not lost," I say letting go of Rosie's hair and picking up the small boy.

"It's because the shadow tried to take him" Peter says putting his pipes away and I nod.

"Oh I didn't know they worked like that," I say and he nods. "Come on Roland let's get you back to your daddy ok," I say and he nods.

I stand up and Peter starts walking beside me "Can you tell us where your daddy is Roland?" I say in a gentle voice.

He nods "The library" he says and I nod walking towards the library.

We were walking by an icecream parlor and he was looking longingly at it "Do you want one?" I ask and he giggles.

"Please," he says and I laugh cuz he's adorable "Sure," I say and I set him down and he grabbed my hand before leading us into the store.

"What can I get you?" the lady asks looking at Roland who had a big smile on his face.

"Vanilla please," he says with the biggest smile ever and the lady smiles back then stands up.

"Anything for you dears?" she asks giving us a kind smile.

"No thank you just the little one please," I say and she nods getting the boy his icecream.

He jumps up and down before taking his icecream and giving it a big lick "Thank you," he tells her showing a big toothy smile.

"How much?" I asked digging out my card to pay for the treat.

"Don't worry it's on the house," she says and I nodded.

"Ok, thank you so much," I say grabbing his hand and leading him back outside, Peter following behind.

"How do you do that?" he asks and I laughed.

"It's called being nice," I say as we walked into the library. A group of people were standing about talking, they seemed to be arguing over something.

I walked up with Roland and cleared my throat "Sorry to interrupt but I think you lost something," I say and they all look at me.

"Roland!," Robin says running up to the boy "Where were you? Gosh I was so worried," he says holding his son.

"He heard our music and came to our camp. I brought him here as fast as I could because I figured you would be worried. We would've been here sooner but he asked for some icecream so we went and got him some," I say and he looks at me with a smile.

"Well thank you for bringing him back to me" he says and I smiled.

"It wasn't a trouble, he is such a sweet boy and well mannered too" I say.

"We have come up with a plan to get you back to Neverland," Henry says and I smile.

"Really that's great!" I exclaimed, happy that we could get back to Neverland.

"But we must stop my grandpa first," he says and I nod "seems fair" I say and look over at Peter who looks dazed.

"Love what's wrong?" I say shaking him and he looks at me.

"I sense danger," he says and I gasp "THE CAMP!" we say together and everyone runs out of the library in the direction of the camp....

I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey