Chapter 17

Nyla's p.o.v

Because of the incident with the dark one Regina has put a powerful protection spell on our camp to keep us safe and Emma had people watching over us 24/7 for maximum safety. If we left the camp we had to keep our guards up at all times in case of a surprised attack.

The dark one doesn't know that Peter is alive, ever since he tried to kill Peter the dark one has gone M.I.A which can't be good. Right now everyone is trying to figure out way to get us back to Neverland, I wasn't really paying attention as I zoned out halfway through the conversation.

However, I was brought back to my surroundings when an idea popped into my head and I gasped "Nye, what's wrong?" Peter asks from beside me, his voice laced with concern.

"Nothing I just had an idea one that we all completely overlooked," I say and all the adults look at me.

"What do you mean?" Snow says with a confused look.

"Well are you all forgetting how you came back from Neverland," I say because I know they had to have left somehow.

"Your right Nyla, we came back on the Jolly Roger and captured the shadow in the sail. The boat could carry all of you back to Neverland," Henry says standing up from his seat.

"But there's just one problem, we were on Neverland when we caught the shadow. So how can we bring it here?" Regina says holding Rowen on her knee.

"Why the same way any kid could bring it here," I say but they still look confused and I sighed. Adults, they just don't get it.

"By believing," Rue says from the ground, he was playing with Rosie.

"That's right Rue, we can get the shadow here all we have to do is believe" I say with a smile.

"Ok that's great and all but now we need to find out where the dark one is," Emma says and we nod. That was our next priority and we needed to act fast before Neverland was destroyed forever.

"There's no need. I know exactly where the coward is," Peter says glaring at the floor. We all turned to look at him as his face got red with anger and I gently took his hand which seemed to calm him down for the most part. Which was a good thing.

"Where is he Peter?" I asked looking over at him and he looks up "Neverland!".....

Sorry is short but I'm not feeling well today and I still have a few more stories to update. But I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey