Chapter 20

Nyla's p.o.v

Hook had managed to get us to the Island safely even through that massive storm, we almost capsized a few times but everyone is alive and well. Poor Rosie didn't know what was going on, she kept asking why Neverland looked dark and dreary instead of bright and happy. We didn't want to explain what was happening so we told it was just because Peter was away for so long.

We gathered on the beach, for some odd reason it wasn't raining over the island just the seas which confused us. We needed to find a safe place for Rosie and the younger lost boys to stay well we went to see what's wrong.

Chatter had rose up through everyone, but I didn't join. For I was watching the seas, a dark wave was crashing its way towards where we stood, creeping up on us like a shadow. Also I saw it as it swooshes its way into the lagoon, with every ounce of magic I had, light blue streaks came out of my hands.

Nothing like what I produced before, but stretching my arms out I was able to control the movements of the water, stopping it from crumbling down on us and pushed it back to sea with a mighty force that kinda scared me. I turned around to see that everyone was watching my every move, shocked at what they had witnessed.

Henry however looked impressed as clogs began turning is his 13 year old mind, it lasted a few seconds before a look of realisation hit him like a tone of bricks. He gasped making everyone jump as they spun around to view him and take a listen at what he was about to tell them.

I was just as heavily confused and baffled as they were because I didn't know the strengths and limits my magic could go. You know since I didn't really use it in New York because it would've freaked people put as it wasn't normal for regular people to do. My own adoptive father hadn't known about my magic or that I turned into half fish when water unknowingly touched my skin.

"The water power, being a mermaid, her magic being blue. I never realized it until now but it all fits together," Henry states looking at everyone as the stared blankly back at him.

"What are you trying to say Henry?" Snow asked looking at her grandson with a small smile.

"I now know who Nyla's real father is," he declared as everyone gasped before exchanging shocked looks.

"Who is he?" I asked because it was my biological father and I really wanted to know who he was.

"Poseidon"...........

Wow that was interesting but I hope you like it and thanks for reading

Bailey