Chapter 14

Nyla's p.o.v

It's strange being back in this world when I had gotten use to the scenery of Neverland. It was far more beautiful than this forest that the lost boys and I now dwell in. We really want to know why we're here because we really want to go back to Neverland and it's only been two days.

Right now Felix and I were dueling with swords, let's just say that I am winning even if Felix is Pans best fighter. Peter and the lost boys were watching us trying to see who was going to win, Rosie was sat on Peter's lap her face hiding behind her hands slightly peaking through her fingers.

Felix was coming at me but I ducked and rolled to the side sadly I wasn't quick enough and he nicked my arm "How'd that feel girly?" he says with his smirk and I laughed.

"Like a tickle goldilocks," I say swinging my sword to block his next move. We go at it back and forth until I swing my sword and it collides with his, making it look like he's about to knock the sword from my hand but at the last second I twist my blade and his falls out if his, I spin around and catch his blade before placing mine behind his neck and pointing his at his throat. The lost boys were watching in shock "I win," I say dropping the swords from Felix's neck.

"Awe so the lost girl can fight," I hear a voice say, and turned to see none other than Captain Hook standing there with a pretty blond women and Henry.

"What do you want codfish?" I say pointing my swords at him, getting into a defensive stance as I glared at him.

"Woah we mean no harm," the blond lady says holding her hands up in surrender.

"You mightn't but he kidnapped an innocent little girl to try and extract her magic to bring Wendy back to Neverland," I say glaring at Hook.

"Awe the saviour come to make peace again or are you going to ruin our fun and games" Peter says coming to stand beside me, Rosie by his side clutching his hand.

"I want to know why you brought a girl to Neverland," the girl says looking at me and Peter laughed.

"But you see Emma Swan I didn't bring her to Neverland she came there herself, as for Rosie well why don't you ask your dear old boyfriend how she got there. Haven't I told you that the ones we should fear the most are the ones closest to us," he say with his glare that I find attractive, I also noticed how his eyebrows moved as if they had a mind of their own.

The girl Emma looked at Hook before looking back at us "I've done some digging and found out that my grandpa wants to harness the power of Neverland and use it to make him stronger," Henry says stepping forward and stopped in front of me and I gasped.

"Neverland is linked with Peter, if the dark one uses it to gain power then Peter could die," I say and Rosie gasps too.

"I don't want to lose my big brother," she says hugging Peter's leg.

I bent down to her hight "It's ok princess nothing is going to happen to Peter, why don't you go play with Rue ok," I say and she nods before running off to play with Rue.

I stood back up and faced Henry "We have to stop him. Rosie already lost her family she can't afford to lose any of us, especially Peter she adores him," I say staring at the younger boy in front of me.

"We will stop my grandpa, nothing bad will happen to you," he says with a smile.

"Is there anything we can do to help while we figure out a plan?" Emma say placing a hand on Henry's shoulder and I nod.

"Access to showers would be great," I say and she nods before walking away with the codfish.

"Thank you for the information Henry," I say sincerely, and I meant it. He smiled at me.

"No problem, let's call this operation Neverland," he says before walking away.

Pan looks at me as we walk back to where everyone was "Nye how are you so calm about all this," he says as we sit on a log near the campfire.

"Well my dear Pan, in order to slay thy demons one has to face said demons. The dark one is truely evil and you and I both know that the purest of magic can stop the darkness," I say and he looked at me.

"You mean Emma," he says and with that I nodded my head.....

Here's a lengthy chapter for you all, I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey