"Yeah whatever." Dean replied, chugging the rest of his beer before standing up and approaching the two talking.

"Time to go." Dean informed her, staring at the guy with blonde shaggy hair.

"Dean." Morgan whined, pushing his arm off from her waist. "I'm fine, I'll see you back at the motel okay?"

"Wait he's-"

"My brother." She told the blonde, who smiled at her answer. "My annoying brother who needs to go home." She glared at Dean, and he scowled at her.

"Fine." Dean replied, Morgan was happy he finally agreed, until she felt his hands around her and she was thrown of his shoulder.

"Put me down!" She yelled, hitting his back. Everyone in the bar watching the events unfold, he carried her out and she waved at the blonde, who's name was Callum. Once they got outside, Dean placed her on the floor and she pushed him.

"What the hell Dean." She moaned, but Dean just ignored her and got into the Impala, Sam looked at her.

"The Hell?" She asked him, before getting herself into the Impala and slamming the door shut.

"Be careful with baby will ya?" Dean yelled, and Morgan scowled back at him, before opening and re slamming the car door.

"Better?" She smirked at him, but his face didn't seem to be in the sarcastic or joking mood tonight and she didn't understand why.

                               •••

Morgan later opened her eyes as she felt herself moving, realising that she had fallen asleep in the Impala. Next thing she noticed, someone was carrying her, which caused her to open her eyes.

She saw Deans face, he looked serious, the way he looks whenever he is on a case. Morgan furrowed her brows, before gaining the attention of Dean.

"What's going on?" She asked, his pace was quick, and she saw them enter a motel room.

"I'll explain everything, we just need to sigil the crap outta this place." Dean told her, before placing her down. She watched as Sam and Dean began painting familiar sigils over the entirety of the room, devil traps. Then, out of nowhere, Cas appeared.

"Cas?" Morgan approached him, confusion flooded her head and expression. "What're you doing here?"

"You two know each other?" Sam asked, one eyebrow raised. Morgan nodded in response.

"Crowley is coming." Cas informed her. "I don't think he's going to be too can either so I'm here to help."

"No, I've had enough of everyone helping and getting hurt because of me!" She backed away from them. "Why can't you just accept that I'm needed in hell?"

"Because you're not going back there." Dean hissed. "It was bad enough the first time."

"Exactly and I know how much pain you're in." Sam added, causing Dean to furrow his brows and Morgan to glare at him.

"Kid, What's he talking about?" Dean asked, staring at the girl who was avoiding his gaze.

"This is what I'm talking about." Sam said, before lifting Morgan's shirt and revealing the bandage which blood has leaked through despite changing it the previous day.

"Morgan what the hell?" Dean said, approaching her. "Why didn't you say something?"

"Because it's no big deal." She glared ya Sam for exposing her secret. "Nothing is gonna change that it's there."

The brothers sighed in unison, before finishing the sigils.

After a long wait, a familiar laugh echoed throughout the room.

"Moose and squirrel." He smirked to the brothers, before his eyes moved to Morgan. "And of course, the beauty herself."

"Bite me." She muttered, arms folded across her chest.

"Pass." Crowley returned. "Now, are you gonna let me take you the easy way or?"

"There is no easy way." Morgan muttered, causing Crowley to shrug. He approached her, Cas and the brothers tried to stop him but Morgan told them to stay where they were.

Suddenly, Morgan pulled a gun from her waistband and e just stared at her in amusement.

"Oh sweetheart, I doubt that'll work on me." Crowley grinned, but his face turned to shock as the barrel of the gun was placed against the side of her head.

"It's not for you." She replied. "Take another step, and I'll shoot, you need me more than I do."

"You're bluffing." Crowley said, about to take another step when she cocked the gun.

"You wanna test that theory?" She hissed, and Crowley sighed, staring at the girl he needed.

"The hell are you doing?" Dean yelled. "Put the damn gun down."

"Lover boy is right for once, maybe if you put the gun down you can have your memories back." Crowley said, which made her eyes widen.

"Memories? What memories?" She glared at Crowley, but when he took another step she closed her eyes, preparing the shoot her self. During that time many things went through her head, the people she'd miss, the pain she'd leave but also the fact that it'd be over for them aswell as her.

When she finally went to shoot, she realised the gun was no longer in her hand and Crowley was gone. Castiel has moved the gun with his abilities, and Crowley knew she wasn't bluffing. Dean approached her first, his arms wrapping around her before he held her at arms length by her shoulders.

"Are you stupid? Never do that again." Dean scolded her, but she was too hung up on what Crowley said.

"Cas?" She called out, and he was at her side with a small smile. "What did he mean by memories?"

"I uh-" Cas looked at Dean, not knowing what to say, but the older Winchester just sighed.

"Look Kiddo, I think there's some explaining we need to do." Dean replied with a frown and Morgan furrowed her eyebrows at him.