Luffy vs Naruto

"Wow you're red and got steam coming out of your body" Naruto said in amazement.
"And you're yellow with flames coming out of yours" Luffy replied in amazement.
"So cool" they said in unison.

As they stared at each other for a few seconds Luffy made the first move.
"Gum gum--" he said while disappearing. "--jet pistol!!"he continued while appearing behind Naruto.
" Wow he's fast" Naruto said while barely dodging the punch.
"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted out while making 4 clones of himself.
"Wow they're 5 of you now! You really are a ninja" Luffy said with stars in his eyes.
The 4 clones charged Luffy while Naruto stayed back trying to gather nature energy to enter sage mode.
"Third gear" was all that was  heard before all of Naruto's clones were dispelled.
'Hey Kuruma why can't I go into sage mode?' Naruto thought to Kuruma.
I don't know kit. It seems this world doesn't have nature energy. Which means--
'Which means no sage mode, just great' Naruto sighed.
'Wait so do I still have the sage of sixth paths power?' Naruto asked with a bit of hope.
Sadly no.was all Kuruma could say when Naruto's focused went back to the battle.

"Gum gum elephant gun" Luffy shouted, his hand black as charcoal and big as a balloon came charging in Naruto's direction.
Naruto was able to stop the hand with a large hand made out of chakra.
"Seems like we both have some inhumane moves" Naruto said while grinning. "Let's rack this up and catch up to the others" he continued.
"Sounds good, so let's use our strongest move" Luffy said with a wide eyed smile.

'Kuruma you ready'
You bet.

Naruto transformed into the nine tails in the form of chakra.
"Fourth gear" Luffy said while blowing into his arm which was black like before.
Luffy then transformed into what he called "Bounce man".

Naruto stood on the ground while Puffy flew up in the air.

" King--" Luffy started while his hand got bigger and bigger while retracting.
"Tail--" Naruto started while he started gathering chakra into the mouth of the chakra formed nine tails.

"Kong--" Luffy continued while his hand got so big it covered the sun.
"Beast--" Naruto continued while a huge purple ball was formed in the mouth of the nine tails. It was as big as Luffy's arm.

"Gun" "Bomb" they shouted in unison as Naruto launched his Tail Beast Bomb and Luffy's retracted fist launched at the ball.

The two clashed and what seemed like the sound of lightning was heard as the fist and the bomb was in a tug of war.

After a while the two were laying on the ground. Naruto's cloak disappeared and Luffy had aired down like a balloon.

"You're really strong" Naruto said as he panted.
"You too" Luffy replied.

The both were panting with a smile on their faces.