Last Job

The sage of six paths had showed up in both Naurto and Sasuke's dreams. It seems he was aware of the situation.

(With Sasuke)

"It seems that you and Naruto are no longer in your own world" the sage said. "Seems you're aware of the situation" Sasuke replied. The sage simply nodded his head.

(With Naruto)

"So do you know how to get out of here grampa sage?" Naruto asked hopefully. "Fortunately I do" the sage said.

(With the two at the same time)

"I am going to give you the last bit of my power in order for you to escape from this world. However it isn't that simple" the sage told them. Seeing that the two were confused he continued, "The power I am giving you is to escape and to escape only. You are free to use it in combat however that would mean that you'll be stuck in this world forever.

Secondly you wont be able to use my power right away as it needs some time to adjust to this world's frequency and gather enough energy to open a rift between your worlds." he finished saying. Naruto and Sasuke simply nodded their heads right before the sage said, "Now put out your dominant arm as I transfer the last of my power to you". As he gave them the power the sage started to fade away from the two's dream. "This is the last time we'll ever see each other" he said before completely disappearing.

Naruto and Sasuke both woke up from their dreams. The symbol of light was on the palm of Naruto's dominant hand and the symbol of darkness was on Sasuke's.

Meanwhile in the Shinobi World

"You really managed to banish them to another world" Black Zetsu said. "Of course I did, however we shall wait to make our move. Surely the leaf village has noticed that their heroes are missing, but I'm the last person on earth they'll think is responsible. So for now we wait." Madara said as he sat in his chair. "Yeah you're right" Black Zetsu replied," By the way, where did you send them? Do you know?" Black Zetsu asked. "Ah yes. It's a world of pirates, I'm very familiar with that world actually" Madara said with a little chuckle. "How is that even possible?" Blazk Zetsu asked slightly confused. "I was in search for a way to beat Hashirama for good when I stumbled upon a world where people got power from something called Devil Fruits. I came into contact with someone who seemed to be fascinated of my power." he replied. "So do you have any of these devil fruits on you?" Black Zetsu asked, sort of intrigued. "Unfortunately no, however after sending those three to that world I told the person I met about them, and he was intrigued so he promise to contact me when he has captured them" Madara explained.

"Well it seems you have everything under control" Black Zetsu said. Madara simply nodded his head. "Now go do your job, don't forget you are my eyes and ears" Madara told Zetsu. Black Zetsu simply nodded before taking his leave.

The next day

"Do you understand the plan Straw Hat?" Law asked Luffy. "Yeah don't worry Tra-guy" Luffy said with a huge grin, however Law knew Luffy didn't understand anything he just said. "Don't worry I understand" Nami said, seeing the worrying look on Law's face. Deciding it was time he took his leave, Law bid the Straw Hats farewell.

"Ok guys listen up" Nami started. "According to Tra-guy's plan we need to meet back up with him in the Land of Wano in 3 weeks. Which means we need to stock up on supplies and be battle ready" she said. "So what's the plan Nami" Jinbe asked her. "Luffy give me the vivre card" Nami said before taking a vivre card from Luffy's hand. "We're gonna meet him, and hopefully stock up on supplies as well" she said. "I see" was all Jinbe said before giving a slight smile. "Guess I'll steer us there" he said as he got up to take the helm. "Its been a while, old friend" Jinbe thought to himself.

Meanwhile in the Land of Wano

The Land of Wano was a country isolated from the rest of the world. The ruler of thus land was a despicable man by the name of Orochi. However there's a ruler in the shadows. Orochi's partner, King of Beats, Kaido.

(With Kaido)

"Those punks destroyed my business, and according to that old bag he's on his way here" Kaido said as he chugged down a bottle of sake (rum). "I'll beat them to a pulp and then make them join my crew" he said before gulping down another bottle of sake. "How's that sound?" he rhetorically asked.

There was no one else with Kaido except for one person. He was beaten almost to death and was now Kaido's prisoner. His bounty was now 470,000,000 berries. The prisoner was Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

"I think I'll kill you and give that Madara your devil fruit" Kaido said right before he passed out from being too drunk.