Chapter 13 : Man in the Mirror

Misty

I fixed my red wig and fishnet tights as I strolled into Ice's 3 story house, which I once called home. Some of the girls were passed out on the couch and others were making a cocktail.

"Mis, you want one?" Carlie, one of the prostitutes asked, blending the blue slushie. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good," I said, making my way up the stairs to Ice's room. Of course he was getting head from Isis, another prostitute. He paid me no mind as I walked in.

"The fuck you been?" He asked, finally looking up at me after five minutes of me awkwardly staring at Isis giving him head.

"In the fucking hospital, Ice, I coulda died," I spat, folding my arms. "No thanks to fucking you, I got to the hospital in time."

"Aye cut the attitude shit, Misty, before I help you adjust it," He said, forcing Isis's head to go deeper on him. "The fuck you want anyway?"

I rolled my eyes. "I just came to tell you that I was alive."

"Misty, ion have time for these fucking games. You needa go back on Hollo and get me my money."

"No."

His head shot up at me. "What?"

"I said no! Did I fucking stutter?" I asked, boldly, crossing my arms over my chest. He looked at me with shock and anger.

"Isis, get up," He instructed, pushing her off him. "Repeat that shit again, Misty. I dare you."

"Fucking no!" I yelled. "I am tired of you pushing me around and telling me what to do! Fuck you! Fucking pussy ass bitch!"

"Bitch..." He yelled, charging toward me. I quickly ran out his room as he chased around the house and the girls were laughing of course. I made my way outside and in my car, speeding off. And as planned, Ice got in his car and drove after me.

I drove all the way to A Player's Luck club as Elite told me to do and parked in the abandoned, dark parking lot near the club on purpose. Once I got out, I waited for him to come toward me. He eventually did.

"Bitch, you got balls tonight, huh?" He asked, walking up to me. "I think you musta forgot who run this shit."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, tell me who does. Because I'm clearly confused."

He grabbed my arm, gripping tightly. It hurt like hell but I didn't change my facial expression. I stared him down, fearlessly.

"I'm gonna fucking kill yo dumb ass," He threatened.

"Not before I kill you first," Elite whispered behind him, pressing a gun to his head. "Step the fuck back now, nigga."

Ice let go of me and obeyed Elite. He held his hands up and stepped back. "Who the fuck are you?" Ice asked Elite.

"The fucking death angel. Turn around."

Ice turned around and watched Elite and began laughing. "I see that bitch sent her punk ass boyfriend for me."

Elite clenched his jaw, eyeing Ice with nothing with hate. But he didn't say anything. "Maybe if you shut the hell up, I'll let you die fast and get this shit over with."

"Well then whats up, nigga?" Ice challenged. "You and this hoe gonna shoot me for fucking ya bitch?"

Elite aimed and shot Ice right in his crotch. Ice bent over in pain, like a little bitch, crying. I laughed as blood formed on his khaki jeans on the crotch area.

"I told you to shut the fuck up, right?" Elite said, standing over him. "Call Nicole a bitch again and I swear I'm blowing ya dick off."

Ice sat on his knees, still holding his balls, not saying shit more.