108. peter parker

IMAGINE !

── ✦ ──

When you asked Peter if he could pick you up some soup from Delmar's to comfort your aching stomach, you didn't expect him to arrive to your apartment door in less than five minutes.

His usual knocks made a groan slip past your lips, getting up from your blanket mountain on the couch and unlocking the door for Peter. Almost instantly, he had you in his arms, bringing you back to the couch.

❝Peter. I'm okay, I'm just..sick? That doesn't sound good either but, I'm okay,❞ you reassured, returning his hug.

He let out a small laugh. ❝I know. I brought you your favourite soup and a few bags of candy.❞

As much as you wanted to thank him with an entirety of kisses, you had to hold yourself back, considering you didn't want to get him sick either.

Instead, a few hours of cuddles would suffice. ❝thank you.❞ your words were muffled as your face was in the crook of his neck, enjoying the feeling of his fingers combing through your hair and practically allowing you to fall asleep then and there.

Peter smiled, knowing that you were already halfway passed out, and in the comfort of each other arms.

── ✦ ──
author's note

Harrison in a leather jacket in the rain really hits my heart.. imagine if 8 letters was playing in the background fUck