Night in

"Thus movie is boring. Let's do something else" spencer complained.

Spencer was staying at Toby's loft like she did every weekend that he was in town and off work. He'd pick her up from school on a Friday and she'd leave on the late Sunday night. They were currently watching some movie on the national geographic channel about earthquakes since nothing else was on. Spencer was snuggled up into Toby's side on the sofa, with her about to fall off because it wasn't wide enough for both her and Toby to be laying with each other.

"What do you wanna do, we can watch some tv or cuddle up in bed or play scrabble" Toby smiled, playing with her hair.

"How about we play some scrabble then after I kick your ass, I'll go shower then we can cuddle in your bed" she suggested sitting up.

"I like to think of it as our bed" Toby corrected. He headed to the cabinet next to the tv and got out the scrabble floor while spencer out some pillows on the floor so they could be comfortable on the floor.

-:-

"Wow the storm is getting really bad" spencer said looking out the window, she could see flashes of lightning every 10 seconds and the thunder rumbled loud, ,along her nervous. She always thought that when there was a storm, that's when A was at he/she/its worst.

"I just wanna know one thing, how do you always get away with cheating because the only way you can always be beating me is if you're cheating" spencer told him sitting back in her spot, getting annoyed that she lost, yet again.

"I don't cheat, you're just not as good as you think you are" Toby said with a chuckle.

Spencer stood up and stretched. "Right I'm pretty finished with this game. I'm gonna go shower"

"Can I come" Toby smirked.

"No, I'm too tired for what you wanna do in the shower, it's nearly 1 in the morning. also I just need to wash my body because I'm all hot and sweaty . Maybe tomorrow if you're lucky."

Spencer went in to Toby's bedroom and took her clothes off in there and then went into the bathroom that was opposite Toby's room.

"Babe I'm just gunna take the trash out. I'll be back in a second" Toby called out.

As spencer was washing her face, suddenly the shower turned off along with the lights. It was pitch back since it was night time so she couldn't see a thing. Spencer was instantly scared, was A back for revenge since they escaped out they dollhouse. He'd breathe quickened and she tried to find the door. She didn't even have a towel, she forgot to take it in from the wash room.

"Toby?!" Spencer screamed, banging on the walls. She found the door and tried to open it but it was jammed. "Please help me... Toby"

A minute or two later after screaming for help, Toby rushed to the door and banged on it.

"Spencer there's a power cut because of the storm, I can't see anything. Have you locked the door" Toby called out, trying right find his phone or a torch. He managed to find Spencer's phone in his bedroom. He turned it on to get a torch.

If only Toby took longer to take out the trash, you could've been all mine. Nearly got you!
Watch you're back, i lurk in darkness, like the darkness right now.
-A

Toby deleted the message, not wanting to scare spencer any more. He turned the torch on and went to the bathroom.

"Toby please hurry. I dont like it in here." She called.

"Dont worry. I'm picking the lock right now!"

A couple seconds later, Toby came bursting in and dropped to the floor, pulling her into his hands. He took her to the bedroom where he pulled a towel round her. Finally the power came back.

"This was because of A wasn't it" spencer asked, a few tears dripping down her face. Toby just cradled her in his arms.

"I will protect you no matter what" he promised kissing her head.

Toby got her one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers for her to wear. "Why dont you get changed and we'll cuddle in bed like planned" Toby suggested, sweeping her hair out her face.

"Will you stay with me in here while I change, I don't want to be left alone again" she pleaded.

"I wasn't planning on leaving you anyway" he smiled.

-:-

"Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever. I love you so so much. I know I don't say it often but I really do" spencer told him as they laid in his bed caressing each other's faces.

"I love you so much too. It annoys me that I can't put into words or physically show you how much I really love you" Toby leaned in and pulled her closer to him and placed a kiss on her lips, she went back in once he pulled away.

"You have such a kissable face" spencer giggled leaving kisses all around his face.

"I have no problem with you kissing it so do please continue."

Spencer went back to kissing his lips before they fell asleep in each other's arms...