Valentines day

February 14th. It was Valentine's Day.

As any other Friday, spencer Hastings woke up to the sound of her alarm. She rolled out of bed, literally. Fell on the floor and kick started her day with a shower. She shaved her legs and put extra shampoo and conditioner in her hair knowing today was a special day. She put on a robe after getting out the shower and went to go make her coffee. She found her mum sitting downstairs in the kitchen.

"Toby came over a couple minutes ago. He left you these" Spencer's mum said with a smile. Spencer looked down at the roses her boyfriend left for her and put the card in her pocket. She blushed with embarrassment but love thinking about her boyfriends romantic gesture.

Toby Cavanaugh; her boyfriend of 2 years. Your classic dark blonde, blue eyes. But he was so much more than that. Considerate, kind, caring, gentle, passionate. Everything you would need in a boyfriend. Through the two years and four months that they had been dating, they broke up and got back together. Fate always brought them back together.

Spencer hurried upstairs and read the card.

Happy Valentine's Day Spence. Can't wait for tonight. I'll pick you up after school and I have a surprise:). I can't wait to see you. Pack an overnight bag but don't worry about pyjamas, we all know you'll end up sleeping in my shirt but do bring a bikini or bathing suit. I've spoken to your mum. She gives me permission to have you for the night and the rest of the weekend as long as I promise to keep you safe. See you at 3:00pm. Alone, please dont let Hanna know we're going out together for the weekend. I'm still having jokes about your birthday when I took you out for dinner.

I love you as always
Toby xx

She smiled at the thought of the weekend with Toby and picked out an extra cute outfit for school knowing she'd see Toby after. Spencer went through her closet looking for a cute outfit. After what seemed like hours but only twenty minutes, she found a cute outfit. A silk white frilly blouse with a black flown skirt which came to her mid thigh (she rolled it up) topped with a red cardigan and black suede ankle boots,

She sent a quick text to toby before heading to school.

Spencer:
I'll see you after school tobes. And don't worry I won't tell Hanna. Thank you for the roses, they're beautiful. I love you xxxxx

Toby:
I love you too. Get out asap after school xxxxx

Spencer grabbed a muffin and walked to school. When she arrived her and aria walked to her locker. Spencer opened it to see a teddy saying happy Valentine's Day. Obviously from Toby.

"So what are you and Toby doing tonight. Have you planned something boring like reading a book to each other then going to bed at nine" aria chuckled.

"Um I'll have you know that Toby and I are going to have a lot of fun and he's surprising me with something" spencer responded closing her locker. "What are you and Fitz doing"

"Ezra and I are just having a quiet night in. He has exam papers to mark so we'll just cuddle up and watch a movie" Aria said disappointedly.

"Knowing you two it will go like this. Mr Fitz will see you now" spencer joked quoting fifty shades of grey.

Aria chuckled sarcastically and they went too class.

[...]

School was finally over, the day seemed to go even slower since spencer was dreaming of getting out. She said goodbye to her friends and walked out of school. Spencer scanned the parking lot looking for Toby's truck but instead found him sitting at one of the lunch tables. A smile painted over he face as she walked over to him.