Vent

Is it just my life or do you feel really alone. I see all my friends always busy with friends meanwhile I'm sat at home with nobody to go out with. And when I do go out it's because I made the effort. I texted them. I arranged it. I offer to pay for your lunch because you say you can't go because you don't have the money so I pay for you or offer for you to come to my house and I'll make you food since you don't have the money to eat out. Funny how my friends put in their snapchat story that they feel alone but their the ones staying at friends days on end. Funny how on my Snapchat or messages the only snaps I have are from my snap-streaks to keep them going. Funny how I haven't received a message from a friend asking if I want to do something. Funny how I try my hardest to feel involved and I'm still shut out. I'm that friend who sees your Upset so tries to comfort you but won't be leg in and you continue to carry on saying your alone. Ik that friend in the group of 3 who gets left out. In that friend who had to walk behind. I'm that friend who has to listen to you talk about your boyfriend 24/7 and hears you complain about the boy and when gives you advice, say that your happy with them so it don't matter. I'm that friend who watched a friend group go out without them. I'm that friend who has to watch the snap stories of you all at the mall and not be invited because it was arranged in a group chat may I add I was put on because I didn't sit outside during winter like the rest Cos I'm the only sane person who feels the cold. I'm that friend who listens to you slag another friend off and then that weekend you invite them over and I have to watch your sleepover through the videos I get sent of you two having fun with you thinking I'll find watching you two laugh funny. You hear me complain out my best friend that let's me down every single time we make plans with really ridiculous excuses and you say that we'll do something this week yet I still have to ask you if you still want to do something that next week because you cancelled the last week and you guessed it you cancel on me again. I FaceTime you and you leave because your other friend needs you for something and I'm still waiting for that FaceTime back. And I'm still waiting for the text back to see if you can go out but I saw you were active 23 minutes ago so you're just not even bothering to tell me you can't go. I just feel like I have nobody anyone and when you explain to someone how you feel they act as tho they understand but continue making you feel this way. Also do you ever feel like asking them again if they want to do something because they keep cancelling on you, like you're pestering them.

I'm that friend that feels as tho they dont have any friends.

Lol can anyone relate or is it just my friends and me