Dinner party

It was the day for aria and Ezra's actual wedding. This time there was nothing that was going to get in the way. Spencer was in the barn bathroom doing her makeup, only lightly since she wasn't the best at makeup but she was going to make the effort. She was just in her underwear and bra since she didn't want to get her makeup on her dress. She picked up her rose-gold iPhone 7 plus and realised she had a ton of snapchats from the group. They had all been sending muggy pictures to the chat playing with the funny filters. Spencer opened about 2 minutes worth of photos mostly just tapping as fast as she could for the photos to go and move onto the next. She instantly stopped her finger from tapping when she came across a gorgeous photo of Toby. He had the dog filter on and she could see his body in the background reflecting of the mirror. He was only wearing a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. She just thought 'damn'. She sent a photo back to the group of her face with a filter that makes your lips look really big but she didn't realise that she was accidentally exposing her in her bra.

Toby was the first to open it and he replayed the snap since he wasn't finished looking at it. He wanted her to reveal more but he knew she wouldn't since they're only friends. But he was crushing on her hard. Toby went on the group chat and sent a photo to just spencer. It was a mirror selfie of him showing his full body in just boxers. He felt like being cheeky and straight after sent a picture of just darkness with the caption of 'sorry spencer wrong person x'. She opened it and began to drawl into her sink. Then the next snap came along and she instantly got a mixture of worry and jealousy.

Who is he sending that to?

Does he have a girlfriend?

Will he be taking this chick to the wedding?

God I hate this b*tch already.

Little did she know he only sent it to her. She threw her home on the bed and slipped on her tight black dress with a flowing skirt on the lower half. It really made her flawless figure and curves show. She lightly curled her hair and began her walk to the church knowing she probably wouldn't be able to drive home.
When she got there she remembered she never zipped her her dress because she couldn't reach their zip. Until she found someone who had time to do it up, she covered it with her jacket.

He stood looking at himself in the mirror in his hotel room. He was flexing my muscles and abs trying to take a good photo to post on Instagram. He realised that spencer ignored the snapchat picture he sent and felt bad. Toby called her just to see where she was and if he could tell if she was annoyed with him
*on the phone*
Toby: hey spencer

Spencer: hey

Toby: you okay

Spencer: I'm fine

Toby: good, good

Spencer: so have a date to this wedding

Toby: nope, you?

Spencer: nah had nobody to take, so how come you're not taking the girl you sent that photo to

Toby: I never sent it to a girl I was meant to send it to Caleb, were having an 'who is fitter contest'

Spencer: we'll get dressed you need to help set up since your best man

Toby: okay see you there made of honour

Before Toby could say anything else spencer hung up. He didn't want to lie to her but he didn't want to seem like a weirdo sending her body pics and then saying they're not for her and then tell her that they was. He put in suit on and combed his hair and got a cab to the church. He got there and immediately saw spencer. She looked perfect. He desperately wanted to be her date but he didn't have the guts to ask her.
"Hey" he said walking up to her. He went to hug her but she stepped back.