Back to your room?

Spencer, Toby, Hanna, Caleb, Aria, Ezra, Emily and Alison sat round the peaceful fire. Each in their own private conversations.
Hanna and Caleb were discussing things about Mona back at their place.
Ezra and Aria were fantasising about their upcoming wedding.
Emily and Alison were talking about lily and grace.
Meanwhile spencer and Toby were trying to get each other's attention and flirting with one another.

"I can't believe our weddings in just two days" Aria exclaimed excitingly. Ezra leaned over planting a kiss on her lips. She moved from her seat and sat on his lap like a baby.

"You two are so cute!" Spencer complemented the two lovers that were so in love. Just like her and Toby once upon a time. Nothing had changed now just their ability to expose it to one another.

"Thanks spencer, you ought to find a boyfriend. You seem lonely" Ezra smirked looking at Toby. Toby noticed and blushed taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, say something Spence. Toby, would you like to go out with spencer" Hanna asked seriously.

"That really isn't necessary guys. Spencer will find the right guy soon no matter who it is. It could be someone she knows or the complete opposite. Likewise for me" Toby stated secretly hoping that him and spencer would end up together. Like everyone says, they are soulmates.

"Would anyone like a refill. Han?" Spencer questioned trying to change the subject.

Spencer and Hanna went to the table which was supplying the drinks. Spencer gave Hanna a death glare, annoyed that they had to bring that up in front of Toby. All the girls knew that spencer still had feelings for Toby and she couldn't believe that they would give it away.

"Will you cut that out. You know how I feel!" spencer whispered shouted. Hanna help her hands up in defeat and then left to go back to Caleb. Spencer braced herself to hold it together in front of Toby. She was so tempted just to kiss his face off and make love to him like she would 5 years ago.

Spencer took a seat and realised Toby had moved his seat a bit closer so hers. Toby looked at spencer and gave a smile, she returned as her cheeks grew hot.

As the night went on, spencer had gone up for another drink and each time she left, Toby's chair would move closer until the chairs were touching.

"I must admit, you look fine as hell tonight" Toby whispered into Spencer ear.

"Just about to say the same thing about you" spencer replied seductively making the hairs on Toby's neck stand up and give him goosebumps.

"Is it just me or has the sexual tension here just increased massively" Caleb asked.

Spencer and Toby looked at each other and laughed quietly.

They continued talking about everything and catching up with each other. Occasionally listening and joining into each other's conversation.

"Well I think me and Em should go to bed now. Good night all!" Ali smirked.

"Subtle" Caleb commented with a chuckle.

"Yeah babe, we should go too" Hanna added.

Ali, emily, Caleb and Hanna all went off to bed. Left was aria, Ezra, spencer and Toby.

"We gonna head to bed. But hey! For you to, the nights still young" aria winked.

"Good night" spencer smiled to the engaged couple.