The blur of last night

In this story spencer has a boyfriend called Matt and Toby has Yvonne. Party is held at the radley.

*i edited the mistakes and story to make it flow better. Read it again if you already have if you want to*

It was 10:47am and Spencer woke up in her own bed spooning with a man next to her. She stretched out her arms and the covers fell off her body. Spencer felt a cold breeze flow down her, she realised she was naked. She quickly put the covers back over her. She rolled over and put her hand over who she thought was her boyfriend.

The man woke up and gently said "where am I?" She recognised the voice but it wasn't her boyfriend, it was Toby... "oh good morning spencer" he said not entirely confused, he seemed to have more idea of what happened than she did.

"Why are you here" she asked, she didn't mean to sound rude but she had no idea what had happened.

"Do you not remember last night?" He questioned.

She shook her head. Toby went to stand up when he noticed he had no clothes in either. He sat back in bed.

"I take it you've sat and covered yourself for the same reason I'm wearing the comfortable as if it were a towel." She assumed.

"So you're naked to?" The question cams out more like a statement.

She nodded. He raised his eyebrows and gave her a cheeky grin. "What happened last night?"

*flashback*

Tonight there was a party at the radley and spencer was going with her boyfriend Matt and Toby was going with his girlfriend Yvonne. The whole town was going to be there.

When spencer and Matt arrived, spencer spotted Toby. "Man he looks good" she thought to herself. Truth to be told neither spencer or Toby had moved on and they still loved each other deep down. Toby saw spencer walk past and he felt slightly jealous although he had a girl for his own.

10 minutes later spencer and Matt was sitting at the bar drinking they're vodkas and cola. Yvonne asked Toby if they could get a drink so Toby took her over to the bar next to where spencer was.

"Hey spencer" Toby said acting as if he had no idea she was there before he came over.

"Oh hi Toby" she smiled.

"Yvonne this is my friend spencer" Toby introduced.

"Hi Yvonne"

"Matt this is Toby and that's Yvonne"

"Hey" Matt said giving Toby a dirty look.

Matt was quite outgoing and smug. That was one of the things that annoyed spencer and Toby didn't like that Yvonne always thought everything was a competition and she had to be better then him. When Spencer done it, it was cute but when Yvonne done it, it was arrogant and annoying.

-:-

Time flew by and an hour later spencer and Toby were sitting next to each other at the bar having a conversation and next to spencer was Matt then Yvonne who had seem to be hitting it if with each other. Spencer and Toby were catching up when yh here favourite song came on.