April fools

It was March 31st. Me and spencer recently got back together. About 2 weeks ago. So not long at all really.

When alex got arrested, we couldn't bare to loose each other again. I took her home after the incident and we had a long talk on her couch over four cups of coffee. We talked about how we felt about each other and it turned out the feelings were mutual. We admitted that we still loved each other and how we both found it hard to move on. By the end we was both a floods of tears. We hugged and got back together.

Me and spencer are taking things very slow. We don't want to get to attached to early and start being like a married couple. Because when we spend to much time together, spencer gets agitated when I try to be annoying. We don't want to be so close that we start arguing again. Just keep some space between us in the early days so that we can get prepared for spending the rest of our lives together. If that makes sense?

We dont want to rush things. As tempted as I am to, we haven't kissed yet. Made love. Slept in the same bed. Have a sleepover. Held hands. Seen each other naked :(. We feel like that will rush us. We haven't even said I love you although we both know that we do. Except when we was discussing our feelings and we told each other that we still love each other. The furthest we have gone is hug or she laid her head on me while we watch a romantic movie. We want to start fresh and have a new and healthy relationship with no secrets. And taking it very slow seems to be the best way. We have started couples therapy to help us get through all the drama and dr Sullivan has really been helping us.

I do come round after work to the barn most days and have dinner with her. Or take her to see a movie or to a nice restaurant. I try to spend as much time as I can with her because it gets lonely in the hotel room at the Radley which I'm currently living at. I don't really have the money to buy a house. Whereas if I'm at Spencer's, I get fed for free and I have company so the only money I need is the hotel room money. I'm not using her in anyway in case you think that. She knows the situation and is happy to help. That's one of the things I love about her.

Anyways today is night before April fools day. I plan to play multiple jokes and pranks on spencer. One of my many talents. I even took the day off work and bought loads of supplies so that it can be epic. In our friend group, Hanna and I are the pranksters. Spencer always tries to join in or get me back since I used to and still scare her quite a lot. But she always failed. She tries to hard which makes it all come crashing down.

The other day I snuck into her house in the dark while she was asleep and yanked her feet, pulling her down the bed and she slapped me round the face. But still! It was well worth it. I also went into the barn while she was drinking her coffee and snuck up behind her and shouted in her ear. This time she kicked me in the privates making me cry in pain. She dropped her coffee and made me clean it up. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she dont like being with me for a long amount of time. I am quite annoying towards her. But that's why she loves me.

I got into my car and drove to Spencer's barn. It was like 11:32pm resulting on it was still dark outside. I unlocked the door with the spare key I had. I walked in not expecting to find her still awake on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn and 3 half eaten tubs of ice cream in her underwear and a tank top with a blanket up to her thighs :D. She was watching the vampire diaries. When I came round the other day she was on season one episode one. Now she's on season 7. She was so hypnotised by it that she didn't even notice me. I thought of a plan.

I went into her bedroom and got onto her bed after taking of my coat and shoes. I knew that after this episode she'd probably come to bed because her cup of coffee was empty. When she'd get into bed, I'd tickle her back if she's not facing me and that would creep her out and when she'd turn around, I'd go boo happy nearly April fools.