From The Author

This is a first draft of a story that is in progress. It was started for Camp NaNoWriMo in 2020. As such, it is continually going through revisions and is subject to change. Things like names, dates, chapter lengths, dialogue, grammar, settings, etc. may all morph as I grow with this project.

This story is also something dear to my heart as I am in a place where the two main characters are pieces of me and this has been a great way to explore a genre I have never dabbled in.

As an author, I will always be open to feedback and constructive criticism because it is those things that help us learn and grow in our craft. My goal here is to have this story touch people and to give others a glimpse into the world of someone struggling in a battle of who they are vs who everyone else thinks they should be. I hope that it reaches those who have been through what I have and that it helps them realize who who they are and that they are right where they need to be.

I thank everyone who takes the time to read, follow, or critique. You're all a very important step in this process.

And now, Dear Reader, for you....IMPACT.

Enjoy,
Dusty
08/07/20 (Updated 02/21/23)

*Cover Credit to Di Jones. Thank you for all of your support, Big Sister.*

**This is a work of fiction and is intended for an adult audience. It includes scenes of strong sexual content, violence and situations of abuse. Please be cautious if you are sensitive to any of these situations**