Suddenly, his eyes opened and I saw his green eyes. From the weather - or his mood - they seemed a bit dull; yet, still absolutely stunning to me.

"C." He grinned softly. "You came."

"H." I curled my lips upward, only a short distance. "You're here."

I took a seat under neath the tent and shook the water off of my umbrella, a few droplets splashing against my skin. I'm sure some also hit Harry, but he didn't say a word. After I folded it away, I placed it down on the left of me, leaving minimal room between the beautiful man next to me.

Beautiful? Stunning? Céline, what is wrong with you today?

This whole week had passed by, filled with hectic moments and crazy thoughts. Work had been incredibly busy and I just wanted the weekend to come - it finally has. Both Lena and Josie were pestering me about Harry, every single day. I wasn't sure as to why they were doing that. It's almost as if they were thinking we were in some sort of relationship and that I was seeing him behind their backs. That wasn't the case and they very well knew that.

"So, I was thinking -"

"You put up a tent." I interrupted, stating a clear fact.

"Did I?" His eyes widened, slightly looking around us, dramatically showing a fake shocked expression. "Oh, I guess I did. Clever observation, C."

"I thought you wouldn't come, because of the storm." I said, ignoring his sarcastic remark.

"Why wouldn't I come? It's just rain. Rain cleanses both the soul and the mind." He said, then exhaled deeply.

"So why aren't you under it?" I questioned and he looked at me, like I was a mindless human being.

"It's a metaphor." He said, his expression on me was neutral.

"True; but the way you said it, makes it seem like you believe the truth - yet, you don't want your soul or mind to be cleansed."

"We've just been sitting together for less than two minutes and you're already analysing me?" He raised a brow.

I shook my head once and showed a small smile. "There's never a time that a person can't be analysed."

"Damn, you're deep." He said, then blew toxic smoke that was trapped between his lips.

"At least today, I'm not uptight." A grin grew wide on my face, recalling the word he called me, the very first day I met him.

"True." He smirked. "Must be the rain."

"Jerk." I chuckled and he just shook his head slightly.

"How was your week?" He asked, killing his drag, then pushing it to the side. Two thing surprised me at the exact same time. He wondered how my past several days have been - which is a first - and he never threw out the two butts laying beside him. Hundreds of people would have tossed it on the ground, not thinking twice about it; but not him.

"Good." I stated, simply.

"I've never seen you so enthusiastic before." He spoke, sarcastically.

"It's the truth."

"That, it is, because you're not a liar; however, there is much more to that story, making it better than what it seems. You said 'good'. You've never said that before." He noted and I blinked twice at him.

I was completely taken off guard and surprised by his response to me; but I tried not to show my thoughts to him. It reminded me of when I told Lena about how my weekend was, the first time I met Harry. She said the exact same thing; but the difference was, I've known her for months now. Harry, it's only been three weeks.