Finn・Duo

Summary: You felt bored so you decided to play fortnite. You never thought on ending up with an internet friend.

Song: Television/so far so good -by Rex Orange County

I was feeling humdrum today... liKe ThErEs NoThInG ToDo!

it was summer break and all of my friends are having fun and exploring the WoRlD! And I'm just laying down on the same spot called my bed for prolly 1 week or more, exploring through my god damn instagram feed that I keep refreshing every frkn minute.

Ughhhh... Why does my summer break has too be sooooo laaaammmmeeeee.

After a while I felt like playing fortnite for some reason.

So I got up from my bed after 3 mins of procrastinating.

God! My ass feels so numb and it feels so flat! Ya, well, that's because of you being a couch potato for weeks! dummy!

I made my way to my basement cause that's where my playstation is located.

I opened the playstation and held my controller and pressed the ps start button. I clicked on Fortnite.

I only play fortnite with my friends, but they're all offline at the moment, oh welp. But I wanted to play fortnite so idc, I'll play with random people.

I chose to play Duos cause why not. I sat on my couch and waited as the game was loading.

I entered the server and my duo mate was someone called: Fwolfy and he/she had there microphone on.(alright so idk what's finn username cause I think he has multiple ones like: EddyCheddar and IGORSDEMISE. But I felt Fwolfy was the most suitable one for the fanfic. -Narrater )

I plugged in my microphone

"Hi."

Fwolfy replied with a "Hey."

Ok so it's a boy cause their voice sounds masculine, but low key their voice sounds kinda cute.

Ok! that's weird! You barely know him y/n! What if he's an old man!? Calm your tits dear!

"Sooo... how are you?" I asked starting a convo

"I'm good, I'm good...what about you?"

"I'm fine..." I was kinda nervous cause I BARELY  play  fortnite with people idk about.

"So, do you play fortnite often?" fwolfy asked "Umm... not really, just with my friends. You?"

"I play fortnite most of the time, with my friends, but today I felt like playing alone."

"Nice."

"Where do you want to Ju -Where do you want do jump?" I cut fwolfy "Just jump now and...umm... and go Salty Springs."

"Salty Spittoon!"I said referencing to SpongeBob

"Yeah, haha"

I jumped and ran to Salty Springs, on the way I was collecting materials like wood, iron and bricks.

"What type of music do you listen to?" I ask

"Indie, Indie music."

"Omg same!"

"Oh really!"

"Yeah!"

"Which artist do you listen to?" he asks

"I listen to many... like... Rex Orange County, The Beatles, Mac DeMarco -Wait you listen to Mac Demarco... and The Beatles!?"

"Yeah. Why?" I chuckle