chapter 36

( sam regal )

after getting out of bed, "i had ate my breakfest and left the house for work."

it was nice to see our kids hanging out and playing games, "so after i had locked my car i had went into  my office building to work."

( jade regal )

tonight me and sam our going out on our anniversary while our kids have a baby sitter to watch them, "and then i had heard our son danny say that they don't need a babysitter to watch them."

so i had told danny that you are only 15 years old and your two brothers eleven and nine years old, "so i will have a babysitter come over to watch you three tonight so no arguing okay?" me and your father want to come home to a quiet house and see you three in your beds when we get back.

( danny regal )

so after me and mom were talking about a babysitter, "i had told mom to have a good day at work and wait for it to be 10:00 at night for our babysitter that's going to watch us tonight."

then i had went back to the game room to play a game with my two brothers, "the games i had pulled out was: racing, minecraft and sims free play."

the first game we had played was the racing game, "so after i had helped my brothers learn how to play" the game had already started so in the first round we were in last place until we had left everybody in our dust.

the second was minecraft, "before we had played this game i had made my brothers there minecraft accounts and then we had started making our own worlds on the game which was really fun to do."

and before we had played sims free play, "we had heard a knock at our front door" so after i had answered the door.

( cristina lancewood )

after i had arrived at the house, "i had saw my friend danny."

then danny had let me into his house, "so then i had pulled out a list saying rules: don't let the boys eat surger foods, brush your teeth before bed time, eat your veggies and no fighting inside or outside of the house.

then i had followed danny into the game room to play games, "before getting there food out for dinner."

and then they had gotten there teeth brushed before going to bed, "so while i was waiting for the parents to come home."

i was starting to fall asleep, "when i hear there parents coming home."