chapter 19

( cristina lancewood )

when i was watching tv, "i had heard my little siblings ask me to play a game with them?" so then i had followed them to there playroom to see what game to play.

mike, jane, boo and jake had showed me the game they want to play is uno, "so then we had played all night ate dinner and then went to bed after our teeth was brushed.

( mike lancewood )

"mom can i have some pancakes, eggs and milk for breakfest please?" then after awhile our big sister had came to eat breakfest.

so then we had asked if we can go visit our new friends, "that we had met yesterday at the park."

but our mom had said no, "because they are here?" so after our mom had gotten the door opened.

( jane lancewood )

so while us kids were playing, "the grownups had went to make lunch" for lunch we had chicken and fries.

and then we had went to sleep, "and when we had woken up our friends had went home for bed."

( boo watson )

mom today is fun, "i really liked hanging out with our new friends it was fun."

( jake watson )

yeah it was, "i had fun playing hide and seek with our new friends."

( sera lancewood )

hunny, "lets take our family and our neighbors out to funland to play and hangout."

( blake lancewood )

okay, "this will be fun."

everybody needs a good brake from the stress, "and we will all leave at 3:30 tomorrow in the afternoon"

( michelle watson )

"but i thought 3:30 in the afternoon was cristina time to babysit the frizzle kids and the johnson kids?"

( sera lancewood )

oh hi sis, "what are you doing up did you have a bad dream?" and then i had made some warm milk for my little sister to drink and put her back to sleep.