chapter 1

( michelle watson )

when i was walking around, "in our neighborhood i had felt a little dizzy so i had sat down when i had went home."

but when i had woken up, "i had found myself on a table giving birth to my twins" so as i was looking around i had saw my husband holding my hand and telling me that it is okay.

( jack watson )

when i had saw my wife had came home from her walk, "i had saw my wife michelle had passed out on our porch and the next thing i had saw a gloved hand had went to gently pick her up and leave."

so i had went after them to get my wife and unborn childrens back, "but i was picked up to and carried to there giant spaceship and go to there home world."

and when i had woken up, "they had my wife on a giant doctor table to give birth" so i had went to my wife side to hold her hand to tell her it will be okay and we will see our childrens very soon.

after these last two pushes, "and the first one had came out was boo and her twin brother jake was last to come out" good job sweety our  childrens are here.

( jessica evans )

after me and my husband had came to earth, "we had started to walk around and found a lot of humans walking around or working" so we had made everyone go to sleep so we can get them on our ship.

and go back to our planet, "so after we had gotten everybody on our ship" i had gently put two humans on our table.

so we can get her babies out, "and when they were out" my husband had took them to get cleaned up while i take the mother to get cleaned up and get her energy back up.

( cane evans )

after i had cleaned up the babies, "i had taken them to the baby center and in 30 minutes mr. and mrs. watson can see there babies again."

oh hello mr. watson, "do you want to go see your kids in the baby center?" then i had saw him nodding his head so i had placed my hand down to let him get on to go to the baby center.

( jack watson )

so after i had stepped on the giant monster hand, "he had took me to the baby center were i can see our babies fast asleep in there bed."