chapter 28

( layla mern )

so after the two movies were over, "it was time for everyone to go to bed."

in the morning we had went on a walk, "and later we had went swimming again because it felt really nice out."

( lion mern )

so after we had went for a walk, "everybody had went to get there swimsuits on to swim."

and then in the afternoon, "we had a cook out" while people were having fun in the water.

( calbow william )

then after everybody had there fun, "and ate there food it was time for bed again."

( tina william )

after everybody had went to bed, "i had went to the bathroom to take a shower and walk around the hotel."

it was nice and quiet when everyone is asleep, "so while i'm walking around i had myself going outside."

so as i'm out side, "i can hear the sea creatures play" then i had heard somebody crying so i had went to the noise to see one or two of the animals had gotten hurt.

so i had went to there parents, "and asked them if i can clean there boo boo and make it better."

and they had told me it was okay, "so i had went into there pin" then i had gotten out the tissue to clean there sores and give them a water bandage.

but before i had left i had kissed there boo boo, "and left there pin but then i had fell asleep in there pin."

and after i had fell asleep, "i didn't felt something pick me up and gave me a hug."

( susan mern )

when i had woken up, "me and the others didn't know that we are missing somebody in our hotel room."

so after eating our breakfest, "we had went to see all the water animals today."

"and when we had gotten to there new enclosure we had saw a tiny person in the enclosure fast asleep?!"

the person was our aunt tina, "i feel so stupid for not realising that our aunt tina was not in our hotel room."