chapter 2

( jessica evans )

when i had went to check up on mrs. watson, "in the grownup center i had checked her vitals and then i had gave her a shot" so she won't get sick while she lives on our planet.

then after i had gave mrs. watson her shot, "i had left her to sleep and when i come back into her room there will be some breakfest waiting for her to eat."

then i had went to give mr. watson his shot so he won't get sick and the same goes for there new bourn's babies, "so after mr. and mrs. watson had there blue shots" i had put them in there beds to sleep since it is 3:30 in the morning.

so after i had left the grownup center, "it was time to check up on the other grownups in this center before i move to the next center and do the same thing."

so when i had went to mr. marie room, "i had gave him his blue shot and put him back into his bed" before i had went to see his wife room.

after i had came into mrs. marie room, "i had gave her the blue shot then i had left after giving her a check up."

and as the day, "was coming and going i had gave every grownup there blue shots" so then it was time for them to eat there food.

( cane evans )

while i had went to the grownup center, "i had gave them there food and left there rooms."

my job is cooking and cleaning dishes, "then i had went to collect there plates to clean."

while my wife was at the kids center, "giving them there shots."

the thing about the different color shots, "are the color of our blood that we were born with" but humans blood is only one color is red.

and my wife is just seeing how our human patients our dealing with the different blood type in there system, "but if this doesn't work then my wife will give them the red blood so they will be fine."

( michelle watson )

when i had finished eating my eggs and bacon, "i was about to get out of bed when i had heard my door open."

so as i was looking at my door, "i had saw it was mrs. jessica coming to take me to see our babies."

then i had slowly stepped on her hand, "and we had went to the baby center."

but then jessica, "had asked me how i was feeling" so i had told her that i had felt a little light headed and jessica had told me that it was the shot she had gave me while i was asleep in my room.

then after we had reached the baby center, "jess had set me down on couch so i can feed my babies."

and then it was time for me, "to get them cleaned up so jess had gave me a little tub that has luke warm water and so after my babies are clean" they were both back to sleeping.

( jessica evans )

after mrs. watson was done giving her babies there food and a bath, "i only had one thought why does mrs. watson call me by a nickname?"

so after i had left the baby center, "i had brought mrs. watson in the hallway to talk" and while we were talking i had saw my husband telling me that i need to get mrs. watson back to her room.

because we are going into hyper space, "so after i had gotten my patient back into her bed" i had made sure every single human was safely secure in there rooms.

until we are out of hyper space, "and as we had left hyper space we had reached our planet."

then i had went to check up on our human patients, "to see they are fine just asleep in there beds so i had gave them there regular human shots to them all."

and tomorrow we are going to let some of our people come to see all the humans, "and see if they will get adopted or not."