chapter 20

( blake lancewood )

so after our family had finished breakfest, "and a couple of minutes later we had all finished lunch" so while we were watching tv it was almost time to leave when we had saw the time.

( sera lancewood )

hunny it is 3:00, "lets get everybody into the van and pick up our friends family to have fun."

this will be fun, "the kids will be in there arias and the rest of us will be in our places to have fun."

the kids fun zone.

( jane lancewood )

after our parents and our aunts and uncle had taken us to funland, "then i had ask people to play tea party with me?" so after awhile i had saw cristina, boo, nancy, brittany, sabrina, and flavia to have this tea party.

( cristina lancewood )

i was about to go play some games, "but my little sister wanted me to play tea party today and put on some of the dress on."

while our brothers all play games, "so after we were all done playing tea party and dress ups."

i had took them all to the bathroom, "then after everyone was done in the bathroom we had washed our hands."

to go play something.

the grownups zone.

( jack watson )

the games they had for us, "darts and spin the bottle."

so i had taken my wife to the kids zone, "to check up on the kids."

( michelle watson )

but when we had gotten to the gate of our side, "we had saw a guard blocking our way out."

( red walker )

when i had looked down, "i had felt bad for these two kids so i had taken them into my wife side."

"so they can play."

i say they are kids because they look like they were about to cry, "but they are grownups" then i had went back to my side to watch all the grownups.

"the rules are NO FIGHTING, NO DANGEROUS TOOLS AND IF YOU BRAKE THE RULES YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF HERE."

( cupquake walker )

so when i had saw my husband had came over to me, "i had saw my husband red hand me the two humans and then i had let them go play.