chapter 26

( mandy lockwood )

after our kids had graduated from high school, "i was thinking about having a vacation with the family would be nice."

so then i had made sure that our family bags were all packed, "and ready to go."

then when we had gotten into the van, "we were on our way to have some fun."

( jay lockwood )

we had made plans to go to water splash world for 10 days, "to have fun."

and our kids haven't been there since they were small, "and this will be awesome to spend it with our human family."

i think they will like swimming, "so after we had arrived at the planet" we had put a lot of lotion on everybody so they won't get burn to bad.

while we all play in the water, "i'm glad i had brought some sunglasses to keep the sun out of our eyes."

( kay lockwood )

"time to jump in the water on the count of 3....2....1....Go!"

so after i had jumped into the water, "i had went to see if manda wants to go swimming?" but i had saw she was asleep on the beach chair.

"with our human family."

"so i had went back to swim."

and on the other side i had saw there were a lot of family, "here to swim."

it was a nice day to swim, "then after swimming" it was time to go to our hotel rooms and go to sleep.

*yawn* thank you mom and dad, "for taking here to have fun."

"it was really fun."

"and then i had went to bed after turning off the light."