Chapter 30

(Smiity's POV)

I heard soft snores coming from (Y/N). I looked at her to see her sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and the guys and I took her home.

Once at her house we took her inside and laid her down in her room.

"Wow her house is big." Evan said.

"Yeah it is." I said.

I laid her down in her bed and left. We left just so she could have sometime to herself to rest up.

I left her a note just so she knows what happened if she forgot.

(Y/N's POV)

I wake up from a nice long nap. By the time I wake up it's almost sunset. I found a note on my nightstand.

It was from Smiity. It was about what happened at school. I was starting to remember it.

I wonder what Rose will do now since her gang won't listen to her anymore.

I got out of bed and started on my homework.

(Delirious's POV)

"BABE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET ME GET TAKEN TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" Rose texted.

I despise this woman now but I think it's my turn her life into hell.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to do some more damage to that slut." I said.

"At least your honest. See you tomorrow at my house." She texted back.

"See you." I texted.

I smirked as I looked out the window. Maybe I should see what damage can be before she fines out. I text the guys and tell them to meet me at my house.

Rose you are so going down.

(Y/N's POV)

After getting my homework done I put everyone back onto my contacts. After that I talked to Bryce the whole night filling him in on what happened.

"So everyone is chill now?" Bryce said.

"Yeah everyone is chill. So don't worry about it. But I still will spend Fridays with you and the guys." I said.

"That's good. Hey maybe you can bring Delirious up one day and have him reconnect with us. It's been a while since he's talked to us." Bryce said.

"Oh I'm sure he'll love seeing you guys again." I said.

I got a call from Delirious.

"Hey Bryce I have to go." I said.

"Oh alright see you around." Bryce said.

"Bye." I said.

I ended the call with Bryce and answered the call to Delirious.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey! How you feeling?" Delirious said.

"Pretty good. What's up?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out with me." He said.

"Sure!" I said.

"Alright I'll text you my address." Delirious said.

He hung up and I went and got my new skateboard. I went downstairs and snuck out of the house without my parents seeing.

I rode down to Delirious's house. He sat out on the front porch waiting for me.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi." I said.

"Follow me." He said and walked over to the tree in the front lawn.

He climbed the tree before helping me up. We jumped onto the porch roof and climbed through a window.

"Nice room." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

I put my skateboard down next to his desk and sat on the edge of his bed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well I wanted you to know that..." Delirious said but trailed off.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Umm that I...kinda have a..." Delirious said.

"Delirious if you don't want to say it that's fine." I said.

"I love you!" He said.

He slapped his hands across where his mouth is on his mask. My eyes widened as I became shocked and blushed hard.

He likes me. No he loves me. But how after everything he's done he found love in me?

To be completely honest I had a crush on him for a long time. Just I don't have the courage to tell him. But now...

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. Now you'll think I'm weird and- and." Delirious said starting to choking on his words.

I got up off the bed and walked to him. He backed away a bit. I stood face to face with him before hugging him.

"I- I think I love you too." I said as I blushed madly.

He hugged back and I heard him sniffling. He hugged for a good few minutes before going to sit on his bed.

"So does this mean you're my girlfriend now?" Delirious asked.

"I guess it does." I said.

"Alright. Also my name is actually Jonathan but call me Jon." He said.

"I like that name." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

We chatted for a little but before Delirious stood up.

"You know I think I can trust you since we're dating now." Delirious said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

Delirious took his mask off and placed it on his desk. When I saw his face I blushed so hard it felt like I was going to pass out.

"You are hot."

"Really? Thanks." He said.

"Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said.

Delirious laughed and walked over to me. He sat down right next to me and looked at me.

Without hesitation he moved in and kissed me on lips. I melted into the kiss loving every second of it.

When we parted I couldn't help but blush. That was my first kiss. My first real kiss.

I yawned and leaned onto Delirious. Delirious laughed before pulling me onto his lap.

I started to close my eyes as I felt him lay back onto the bed with me on top of him.