Chapter 13

(Y/N's POV)

After answering Scotty's ridiculous questions we talked. We caught up on each other's lives. We even played some games on our phones until lunch was over.

"So wanna hang here Monday?" I asked.

"Yup and this time I will beat you on that game." Scotty said.

"Whatever you say dude." I said.

I walked out of his office and to class. I have gym class with Liz and John. I can't wait!

I arrive in class and see them waiting for me. They wave to me and I walk over to them.

"Hey you finally made it!" John said.

"We don't have class today. The gym teacher had to chaperone on a class trip for the freshmen." Liz said.

"Which means we have the whole class to do whatever we want!!" John said.

"So (Y/N) wanna do anything special tonight? We're taking you out whether you like it or not." Liz said.

"Uhh I don't have a particular place so whatever you want." I said.

"How about the.... carnival!! There's a carnival going on at the docks. We could all go and have fun!!" Liz said.

"Sounds great what do you think John?" I said.

"Sounds fine by me." John said.

"Alright it's official but there is only one problem." Liz said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The carnival is pretty far. We would have to get a ride but our parents can't drive us. Their busy at work." Liz said.

"Hmm." I hummed.

I was really banging on the whether I could drive them. I just got my car to the house a week ago. I could definitely drive them. But here is the hard part will my parents be ok with me taking my car out. They probably won't be home but if they are I'll have to tell them.

"I could probably drive you guys. I do have my license after all." I said.

"Really! Wait no. You can't drive. You just were seriously hurt." Liz said.

"But then we can't go out and have fun." I said while giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Mmm fine! I'll let you drive us to the carnival." Liz said.

"Yay Liz is a cool person!!" I said.

"Aww thank you." Liz said.

°°°°°°°°°°

It was now after school. I was slowly skating home with my friends. I was really hoping my parents weren't home. We arrived at my house and both cars are sitting in the driveway.

"Great." I mumble.

"Wow." They all say in awe.

I forgot they haven't seen my house.

"Jeez I didn't think your parents were this fucking rich." Smitty said.

"Yeah just whatever you do don't speak unless spoken too and whatever you do not mention famous singers my parents hate the latest sings in this generation." I said.

We walked up to the house. I stopped for a moment breathed in and out. Then opened the door to reveal my parents.

"(Y/N) it's good to see you home on time. And I see you brought friends with you." My mom said.

"Yes I brought them along with me. We were all grouping together at my place to go out for awhile. I hope you wouldn't mind." I said.

"Oh not at all. Where exactly are you going that is?" My dad said.

"You know like a park or an education museum. We haven't decided yet but we will make a good decision." I said.

"That's good at least your getting you education in. I hope you'll be back by curfew?" My dad said.

"Yes definitely." I said.

My parents walked outside and to their cars. I sighed a breath of relief and dropped my stuff in my room.

"Alright who's ready for fun!" I said.

"We are!" They all said.

"Wait right out here. I'll go get the car." I said while leading them outside."

I closed the front door and went into the garage. I got my car and drove up to them.

 I got my car and drove up to them

"Woah nice car." John said.

"Thanks now get in we have a carnival to get to." I said.

Liz sat in shot gun while the guys sat in the back. Liz sat up front so she could tell me where to go.

"Alright y'all let's go!" I said.

I started the car and we drove off. The drive was nice as music played in the background. Once we got to the carnival I parked the car near the entrance.

"Let's get moving!" Smitty said as we got out of the car.

"Hold up Smitty!" John said chasing after him.

"We should probably catch up to them. Right?" Liz said

"Yup." I said.

We ran after them to start our fun night at the this place.