Chapter 21

(Y/N's POV)

After the show we went into the back to relax. Ze came over to us and introduced his girlfriend to us. She looked fine now seeing how she rested.

"Wow you all did amazing. Thanks for saving the show." She said.

"No problem it's our pleasure." I said.

Ze took his girlfriend back to his office. Sam came over to us.

"Hey there's a group of people who want to see you four. They said they know you." Sam said.

"Ok?" I said.

"It's probably the flirty people who try to hook up with anyone cute." I said.

We laughed and walked over to the door. We were curious who wanted to see us. I opened the door and saw who it was. I froze for a second.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"So it really is you. Hmm didn't expect to see you four losers on stage like that." Vanoss said.

"Is that all you had to say?" Smiity asked.

"No, we liked your performance. It was really... good." Delirious said.

I raised an eyebrow. Are they for real saying this. After that they walked away except Mini and Moo.

"I'm not sure if they really meant it but I really liked your performance." Moo said.

"Yeah and we are sorry for what we did to you guys. Back at the boardwalk it was Ev- I mean Vanoss's plan." Mini said.

I smiled a bit. I looked from the corner of my eye to see Liz blush.

"At least we have two people who said sorry. Thank you Moo and Mini." I said.

"Call me Craig. That's my real name." Mini said.

"Brock's mine." Moo said.

"Thank you Craig and Brock. Now get going before your friends find out your here." I said.

They ran off and we went back into the back. Liz's face was red now.

"Ooo someone's blushing." I said while poking at her side.

"Shut up!" She said.

"Never! You like Craig still!" I said.

"No! No I don't." She said.

"Yes you do you were blushing and you still are." I said.

"Knock it off. I don't like him anymore." Liz said.

"Whatever." I said.

I knew she still liked Craig. I just have to prove it that she likes him still.

"You guys ready to go home?" Chilled said.

"Yeah it's late and we need to go." I said.

We grabbed our clothes and left. Ze let us keep our performance clothes since they don't need them anymore.

We got in Chilled's car and drove home. When we got there the house was dark and the car was gone.

"Looks like they left to do their thing. Anyways Chilled have a great night bud. I'll see you later." I said.

"You too." Chilled said.

We got out and went inside. We went up to our room and went to bed.

°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning came around and we slept in. It's vacation what do you expect. By the time we got up there was company over.

I was the only one to wake up but when I heard loud talking I knew company was over. I had to get everyone up and brush my hair. Since I fell asleep in my clothes from last night it would look like I changed my clothes.

Liz brushed her hair and the guys just sat there. Once I put my brush back in my bag my mom opened the door to our room.

"Oh you kids are awake. That's good. We have company over so come out and say hello." My Mom said.

She walked away and we left the room. I yawned and stretch as we walked down the hall.

"So Mom who's here?" I asked as we entered the dinning room where everyone was.

We all took a glimpse into the room and saw who was here.

"You got to be kidding me." The four of us mumbled.

"Oh wow you have more then one kid?" Evan's Mom said.

"No no. These are just (Y/N)'s friends. They came along with us." My Mom said.

"Oh, that's nice." Evan's Mom said.

"(Y/N) take everyone to the basement. There's a lounge down there where you can hang out." My Dad said.

"Sure thing." I said.

I lead everyone to the basement which so happened to be at the end of the hall. We went into the cold basement and just separated from the BBS. We've had enough of them and they had enough of us.

"So what do we do now?" John asked.